Mountain Paradise 5BR Luxury Home Nestled in the Mountains
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Big Canoe has served as a Southern mountain haven for decades, and has become a favorite travel destination for all kinds of vacationers. Its location is perfect – Just an hour away from Atlanta and minutes from the Chattahoochee National Forest, all within the lush North Georgia Mountains.
Come soak in the wonder of Big Canoe by staying in this massive 5-bedroom, 5.5 bathroom mountain home. You’ll love the stone fireplaces and top-notch interior design – All professionally decorated so you can relax and enjoy your stay! The bedrooms come equipped with brand new high-quality linens and pillow top mattresses, so you’ll sleep in luxury. There’s also a double-level deck with a screened-in porch, so you can spend time outside with your loved ones, observe wildlife, and gaze out at the gorgeous forest views.
If you don’t know much about the Big Canoe community, you’ll quickly learn that it’s the perfect place for numerous outdoor activities such as horseback riding, fishing, boating, canoeing, and kayaking. There are also world-class golf and tennis amenities, several community pools, a fitness center, and recreation field ready for your use. Big Canoe is also in close proximity to first-class hiking trails with over 430 miles of all levels of trails in the nearby Chattahoochee National Forest. Not enough? The Cherokee National Forest is right over the Tennessee border and the Nantahala National Forest is in North Carolina. It’s truly a nature-lover’s paradise!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include new flat screen TVs with cable, unlimited movie channels via Netflix, WiFi high speed internet, porta crib, high chair, baby gates, wood burning fireplace in den, gas fireplace on screened-in porch, propane grill, laundry facilities with NEW washer/dryer, and full gourmet kitchen equipped with a dishwasher, new gas range/oven, and utensils
- All soaps, paper and bags supplied
- Fantastic location - Amazing views and close by tons of activities!
- Master bedroom: King-sized bed on main level with dual vanity and private bathroom with jetted tub and shower
- Bedroom 2: King-sized bed upstairs with private bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized bed upstairs with private bathroom
- Bedroom 4: Queen-sized bed on terrace level with private bathroom
- Bedroom 5: 2 twin-sized beds on terrace level with private bathroom
- No smoking
- No pets
- 3pm Check-In/11am Check-Out
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
- 5.0 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Bathroom 4
- Bathroom 5
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Gas Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Media room
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Communal Pool
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Live Theater
- Fly Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Medical Services
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Horseback Riding
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Recreation Center
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Peak Season: Mar 29 - Oct 31.....$310/night, $1695/week Off Peak Season: Nov 1 - Jan 20.....$240/night, $1250/week Winter Season: Jan 21 - Mar 28.....$199/night, $1100/week Holiday Rates Apply, Nov 21-23, Dec 23-26, Dec 30-Jan 1....$310/night, $1695/week $125 Cleaning Fee + $39 Damage Waiver Fee 13% Sales Tax 2 Night Minimum Stay & 3 Night Minimum Stay for Holidays 7 Night Minimum Stay Sat - Sat Only 6/23/13 - 8/10/13; 6/24/14 - 8/16/14
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
5 BR/5.5 BA House in Big Canoe, Georgia - Evolve Vacation Rental Network
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013