Two Deluxe Master Suites, Theatre Room, Best Upgrades and Best Views!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2-5 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Eden condo description
If you are looking for the finest Moose Hollow condo, you've now found it! Everything in this condo is upgraded - the finishes, furnishing, decor, amenities, views - you name it! Our condo features two master suites both with TV entertainment and luxury baths with extra deep jetted tubs. We have also added a terrific theatre room with 65 inch TV and leather sectional seating.
Enter our condo and enjoy the beautiful furnishings and cozy gas fireplace. We have even included surround sound in this room along with our flat screen TV. We absolutely love the panoramic mountain and lake views ~ so serene and relaxing after a very busy day of skiing, hiking, biking or whatever your outdoor passion might be!
Our beautiful family room flows comfortably into our gourmet kitchen stocked with all of the bakeware, cookware and dinnerware you might need. Enjoy counter dining in our very comfortable nailhead trimmed wood and leather bar stools or our beautifully hand crafted and carved round pedestal table.
The first master suite is on the main level and features a queen bed with rustic elegant bedding and decor along with a 32 inch TV. This suite has its own separate entrance including a kitchenette with microwave and mini-fridge. The luxury bath is fully tiled and features an extra deep jetted tub.
The second master suite is upstairs and boasts more beautiful furnishings and decor and also has a very comfortable seating area just beneath the picture window. There is a 32 inch TV with DVD for your entertainment enjoyment. The large master bath features a garden shaped, extra deep jetted tub. The washer and dryer are located within the bathroom suite in a separate small laundry room.
Completely unique in this condo is a theatre room with 65 inch HD TV with satellite, DVD and surround sound and is appointed with beautiful leather sectional furniture. Two more can sleep here if necessary on the portable airbed.
There are two decks off of this beautiful property - one off of the family room facing west to the mountains and the other off of the kitchen facing the east and the community ~ very enjoyable!
- On floor 2
- 1600 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Towels Provided
- Living Room seats 0
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Ski & Snowboard:
- Water Sports Gear:
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Basketball Court
- Water Tubing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Mountain Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Ice Skating
- Hunting Small Game
- Rock Climbing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Botanical Garden
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Cross Country Skiing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Massage Therapist
- This amazing property is at the Moose Hollow community which is located in the beautiful upper Ogden Valley in the city of Eden. Year-round activities abound! With our location, we sit in the heart of 3 ski resorts ~ Wolf Mountain (4 miles away); Powder Mountain (5 miles away) and Snowbasin (13 miles away). Every possible snowsport is available during the winter season! Pineview Reservoir is only 5 miles away and during the summer offers watersports of every variety along with sandy beaches, incredible mountain views, and clear skies. This valley is filled with miles and miles of trails for hiking, biking and horsebackriding. Our area is touted as the outdoor adventure capital of the world and offers something for everyone. This property is managed by NorthStar Lodgings owners Joe and Gloria Kelley, a locally owned vacation rental company offering many benefits and perks to their guests and we live right on site at Moose Hollow to provide the very best service to you! So, we'd like to invite you to Come Follow Us Home where the Adventures are Endless! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 1 - Dec 19, 2013
2 night min stay
Dec 20 - Jan 3, 2014
5 night min stay
Jan 4 - Mar 31, 2014
3 night min stay
Apr 1 - Sep 7, 2014
2 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
We are happy to offer various discounts based on the length of stay...be sure to email for an exact quote. We also provide our guests with all kinds of perks including discounted lift tickets to both Powder Mountain and Snowbasin and can create a lodging package just for you!
50% deposit at the time of reservation in order to confirm the booking. Balance is due 30 days before arrival. The deposit is refundable less a $50 cancellation fee if cancelled 30 days before arrival. If cancelled within 30 days it is refundable less the cancellation fee if we can rebook the property.
- Cleaning Fee: $125 + tax
- Tax Rate 11.1%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Salt Lake International Airport at 55 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 15 at 20 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Harley and Bucks at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Powder Mountain at 5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Wolf Creek Resort at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Harley and Bucks at 1 Miles
- Primary: + (801) 745.2473 (Utah, USA)
- Secondary: (801) 643.3154 (Utah, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Main Floor - Entrance into Family Room
Main Floor - From the family room towards the Kitchen
Main Floor - Kitchen and Dining Areas
Main Floor - Kitchen and dining
Main Floor - Queen Bedroom
Main Floor - Luxury bath ensuite in the Queen Bedroom
Upstairs - King Suite
Upstairs Theatre Room with 65' TV and surround sound
Views from the Family Room towards Wolf Mountain to the west
Moose Hollow Community Pool. Kiddie Pool, Hot Tub and Dry Sauna (not pictured)
Beautiful Fall Colors in the Ogden Valley
Main Floor - Family Room Into Kitchen
Main Floor - from the kitchen to the Family Room
Main Floor - From the Kitchen to the Family Room
Main Floor - Powder Room
Queen Suite with Entertainment Area
Upstairs - Master Suite
Upstairs - Luxury bath with garden jetted tub in King Suite
Upstairs - Theatre Room
Main Floor - Views to the south
Moose Hollow Clubhouse
Neighboring wildlife - no wonder it's called Moose Hollow!
Hot Air Balloons on a calm summer's morning
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 26, 2013