Wildflower Cabin #2 Hot Tub and Romance - Perfect Combination!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Franklin cabin description
Wildflower Rentals at Cabin Cove, consists of four high-end custom cabins, each handsomely furnished and outfitted with all the modern conveniences, nestled in their own private sanctuary on Cowee Mountain. Outside, you'll find yourself communing with nature; inside, you're pampered in luxury. Upon arrival, you'll be welcomed by a sweet harmony of chirping birds. A few feet away are Wildflower's 5 mile hiking trails, which wind through miles of wondrous forest bursting with mountain creeks, wildlife, native ferns and Rhododendron. The trail system connects to the Wildflower Clubhouse and pool area and winds down to the bottom of the mountain, where a well-stocked pond beckons the angler in the group. You're at home, so kick off your shoes and relax. Cowee Mountain is known for its gem and gold deposits, and you just might get lucky sifting through the water. If not, no worries - you've already hit it rich.
Each cabin in Wildflower's Cabin Cove is a spacious sanctuary of luxury and comfort. Each three and four bedroom cabin features an open floor plan with a main-floor master bedroom, custom wood cabinetry, hardwood floors, double vanities, high-end appliances, hot tubs, and a long list of other luxuries. Décor and finishes are rustic and elegant, reflecting the beauty of the surrounding wilderness. You'll also be entitled take a swim in the outdoor pool located at the Wildflower Clubhouse.
It's hard to imagine a more ideal place for a vacation than Wildflower. Located just outside the mountain town of Franklin, North Carolina. This private, 2,200-acre community is a world away from the hustle and stress of the city, yet conveniently close. Several major Southeastern cities are within an easy drive (an hour from Asheville, NC ; two hours from Atlanta, GA)
But it's the proximity to nature that will keep you coming back. To the west, the half-million acres of the Nantahala National Forest burst with hiking trails, mountain streams and waterfalls, the whitewater adventure of the Nantahala River, and a dazzling array of wildlife and wildflowers. To the north, the mile-high peaks of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park roll away into the distance. And just minutes away are the Nantahala Gorge and the Cherokee Indian Reservation.
- 3200 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Fitness Center
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Medical Services
- Wildlife Viewing
- Massage Therapist
- Mountain Climbing
- Water Tubing
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Botanical Garden
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- The Great Smoky Mountains.. Home to breathtaking national parks and thriving artistic communities, it is no surprise that this area is one of the most visited vacation destinations in the country. And nestled right in the middle, between the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the Nantahala National Forest, and the quaint mountain town of Franklin…To the west, the contiguous half-million acres of the Nantahala National Forest are home to hiking trails, mountain streams and waterfalls, the whitewater adventures of the Nantahala, Pigeon, and Ocoee Rivers, and literally hundreds of species of wildlife and flowers. To the north, the mile-high peaks of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park roll into the distance. And just five minutes away is the town of Franklin. Enjoy the leisurely pace with a stroll down Main Street to shop for pottery and antiques. Or you can catch a performance from the Western North Carolina Jazz Society, and tour the galleries and artistic communities of nearby Sylva, and Dillsboro. These towns boast charm and character that draws locals and tourists alike. Here you’ll discover a unique mix of folk art and sophisticated galleries nestled in between fine dining restaurants and comforting mom and pop diners. Asheville, Bryson City, Cherokee, and Waynesville are also only a half an hour away. Franklin is situated along major highways US 23/441 and US 64, with easy access to major interstates I-40, I-26 and I-85. Atlanta is just 127 miles to the south, Knoxville 110 miles to the north and Asheville is 65 miles to the east. Western North Carolina offers everything you could be looking for, with an escape from the hustle and bustle of city life that is hard to find....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
While the photos are accurate, they don't truly convey how stunning this cabin really is. We have stayed in cabins in busier tourist areas, but this cabin was perfect for a relaxing retreat with a couple of other family members. It was so clean that I wondered if it had ever been stayed in! We enjoyed the hot tub and fireplace, cooked in the exquisite kitchen and even did a little hiking near the cabin.
- Guest BKP (Kentucky)
- Date of stay 04/03/13
- Review Submitted 04/04/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, romantic getaway, girls getaway.
2013 Rates: January - September $250-300/night - $1500 - 1800 /week October Leaf Season $275-300/night - $1500 - 1800/week November $250-300/night - $1500 - 1800/week ALL HOLIDAYS: Thanksgiving,Christmas,New Years $300-385/night - $1800 - 2300/week We offer discounts for 14+ day reservations Cleaning Fee: $160 Pet Fee: $20 Non-refundable Reservation Fee: $20 Rates DO NOT Include Sales Tax 7.75% and Occup.Tax 3.0% $200 Refundable Sec.Deposit at time of Reservation. Balance due 1 week/arrival
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Asheville 75 mi/Atlanta 138 mi/Greenville 109 mi at 75 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US 23/441 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Mulligan's Bar & Grill, Motor Co. Grill at 5 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Cataloochee Ski Resort, Ski Sapphire Valley at 30 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Franklin Golf Course, Mill Creek, Waynesville at 10 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Sakura Japanese, Motor Co. Grill, MiCasa at 7 Miles
Year Purchased: 2005
Wildflower is a 2,200+ acre mountain community for the entire family—one- to five-acre homesites, clubhouse, gem mining, picnic areas, cookout pavilions, hiking trails and observation decks. Wildflower is just minutes away from Nantahala Gorge, the Cherokee Indian Reservation, Museum of the Cherokee Indian, Harrah’s Casino, National Parks and Forests, and innumerable area attractions.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
Wildflower is the closest high-elevation property to Atlanta—an easy two-hour drive north—and is only just over an hour west of Asheville, the region’s urban hub. Wildflower is perfect for weekend getaways. Wildflower’s one- to five-acre ridge-top homesites traverse 2,200+ acres and offer sweeping mountain vistas. Contiguous trails wind through the community. Wildflower will offer high-end, log-home, mountain retreats, with whirlpools, master suites on the main floor, stacked stone fireplaces, double vanities and master-craftsmen details.
- Primary: +1 (877) 686-5263
- Secondary: +1 (828) 524-0892
- Fax: +1 828-349-5595
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, December 02, 2013