Luxury 2 Bedroom Condo that Sleeps 6
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Ritz Carlton hotel description
Two master suites both with oceanfront balconies, King beds, En-suite marble and granite bathrooms with soaking tub and shower. Queen sofa sleeper bed available in living room. Washer/dryer and gourmet kitchen with stove, oven, diswasher, refigerator, spacious dining room/living room with balcony dining area.
- 2000 sq. ft.
- On floor 2
- Catering Available
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Included
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Child's Highchair
- Linens Provided:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Iron & Board
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Video Library
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
Complimentary use of 2 tennis courts. Racquets available at the spa at no charge as well as balls. Tennis courts are lighted at night. Reservations are booked through spa directly or club concierge....moreless
- Water Sports Gear:
- Kayak / Canoe
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Not Necessary
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Botanical Garden
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Every facet of The Ritz-Carlton Club® experience is offered, providing regal comforts within a casually-elegant setting - exclusive, with all the privileges of a renowned private Club. This is truly paradise found, with privacy and quality time for you and your family or friends within an intimate home-like ambience, accompanied by excellent service and world-class resort amenities. Let the Caribbean tradewinds embrace you while your every need is catered to in The Ritz-Carlton® tradition, all on a beautiful island which boasts fabulous duty-free shopping, excellent restaurants, and picture-perfect beaches and cays to explore, surrounded by some of the world's most crystalline waters. Five-star accommodations, right on the beach. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Paypal accepted for payment and payment is required at time of booking. Minimum stay is 7 nights. July 1 to August 31 Rate weekly rate is $3500. Christmas week is $7500; January weeks are $4000/week. March weeks are $3500-$4500.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Cyril E. King Airport, Charlotte Amalie at 8 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Redhook Ferry Terminal at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Great Bay on site at Ritz Carlton
- Nearest Barpub: Onsite and 5 minutes to Redhook at 2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Mahogany Run at 8 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Onsite and 5 minutes to many restaurants in Redhoo at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2005
Why Ritz Carlton:
It was one of the most beautiful resorts we had ever been to. The staff at the Ritz-Carlton are so welcoming and always go above and beyond to make you feel at home.
The Unique Benefits at this Hotel:
We always feel so totally relaxed and rejuvenated when we return home. We have created some wonderful family memories for us and our children.
Ritz-Carlton Club Residences Pool
Overlooking Club Residences and beautiful Great Bay
Living room with balcony with beautiful view of St. John
Second King Master suite
Ritz Carlton Hotel Palazzo Building at twilight
Hotel infinity pool
Lady Lindsey ready for the sunset sail.
Moonrise over St. John overlooking hotel pool from Palazzo Building.
Scuba lesson before heading out off the beach!
Ritz Carlton Club Residences and Beach
Club Residence Heated Pool
King Master suite
Serenity Adult pool
Beach on the Residence side
Ritz-Carlton Hotel and Club Residences Site Map
Take a sail or snorkel on the Lady Lindsey, right off the beach.
Hotel beach view with Club Residences in the background
Snorkeling, fishing, kayaking await you..
View of Cabrita Point from Hotel Beach
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, February 20, 2014
2 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.