Golf & Tennis at the Desert Princess
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Cathedral City condo description
For us Palm Springs is all about the view. As soon as you walk through our front door you are greeted by stunning views of a lake-feature framed by palm trees and the vast sweeping fairway greens. Not too far off in the distance -- a backdrop of pastel tinted mountains.
This spacious Adobe Style condo has two master bedrooms with their own private patio walkout backing on the golf course. The kitchen has been recently renovated and updated with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The ensuite bathrooms are finished in natural marble and travertine stone for that spa-like experience. There is also a beautiful gated courtyard garden in our front entryway.
To your left or to your right, just a stone's throw from the condo, you'll find one of 32 pools and spa decks scattered throughout the grounds. The Desert Princess Resort boasts some of the most beautifully landscaped grounds and scenic golf in the valley. Almost four squares miles are contained within a gated and secured community.
Take a leisurely evening walk and quietly drink in the spectacular vivid colours of desert flora, exotic hibicus and cascading bugainvillea. The immaculately landscaped grounds are a garden lover's delight.
Enjoy great golf on our PGA Rated 27 Hole Championship Golf Course. For the more physically challenged you'll find two squash courts and 10 tennis courts at the Fitness Center. There's even a Tennis Pro on hand to organize clinics or private lessons.
From watching the sunset while reclining on the chaise lounge to stealing a more private moment with your morning coffee in our garden, we believe in providing the setting you expect of a great vacation.
- On floor 1
- 1230 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- DVD Player:
- Music Library
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Lawn / Garden:
- Deck / Patio:
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Golf Course View
- Mountain View
- Golf Course Front
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Bird Watching
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Botanical Garden
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Eco Tourism
- Health/Beauty Spa
- The Desert Princess Resort is conveniently located near many of the best attractions in Palm Springs and nearby Interstate 10 for quick connections anywhere in the greater Coachella Valley Area. In less than 15 minutes you can be on your way up the Tramway, the largest rotating aerial tramway in the world. An unforgettable experience. View the expansive and unique natural beauty of the Desert Valley while ascending upwards of 8,500 feet to the top of San Jacinto Peak. Depending on the season be prepared for snow and the alpine wilderness of Long Valley and Mount San Jacinto State Park. There are two restaurants at the summit and one offers fine dining. Serious hikers are welcomed to continue on their journey to the other side of the mountain. For the more elegant tourist looking for designer shops there's El Paseo in Palm Desert just 20 minutes away from the Desert Princess. Also known as the Rodeo Drive of the Desert this is the ultra chic place to shop or just sit and watch all the beautiful people walk by. There are many wonderful outdoor cafes and bars to accommodate the people watchers. From there, less than ten minutes off the beaten track you'll find the Living Desert & Zoo. There are also popular mountain biking trails nearby to east of the Living Desert for those who prefer to tough it out. Deep in the southwest part of Palm Springs 15 minutes from the Desert Princess Resort, discover a natural oasis in Indian Canyon and 60 foot waterfalls in Tahquitz Canyon. Indian Canyon and Tahquitz Canyon, ancestral homes to the Agua Caliente Cahuilla Indians, are part of the National Register of Historic Places. There are over 100 miles of trails for hikers and horseback riding tours are available. Palm Canyon, located in Indian Canyon is considered the world's largest natural oasis of the California Fan Palm. Discover Cahuilla rock art and pit houses throughout these ancient canyons. This truly is an archeological paradise for today's daytripping explorer. And finally, how could Palm Springs reputation be without it's Mid-Century Modern Architecture and reign of Hollywood's former silver screen stars. This was their hide-away. Formerly known as, 'The Play Ground For The Rich,' many Hollywood stars and celebraties still make Palm Springs their home in the desert. Various tours of celebrity homes are available. Make sure you visit The Movie Colony and the Las Palmas area for some of the best sights of Old Hollywood Glamour....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
The view of the pond, fountain , golf greens followed by the mountain backdrop was stunning. Relaxing chaise lounge and table to spend time watching the golfers. Inside , the condo was renovated in top form, pictures do it justice. Spotless. The beds comfy. Kitchen fully stocked with utensils, cleaning products, pots and pans, nothing left to the imagination or store purchase. There was even chilled water waiting for us. Parking right in front. Even though we were on Desert Princess, there was no noise. Owners checked in on us just before arrival to confirm we had everything: lockbox numbers, their contact info, Agent close by. Not one issue. Easy turnkey rental.
- Guest Pip M. (Vancouver)
- Date of stay 11/23/13
- Review Submitted 12/08/13
Recommended for: Age 55+.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Feb 28, 2014
7 night min stay
Mar 1 - Apr 30
7 night min stay
May 1 - May 31, 2014
7 night min stay
Jun 1 - Sep 30
7 night min stay
Oct 1 - Oct 31, 2014
7 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
30% Non Refundable Deposit due at the time of booking reservation.
Balance (70%) due 21 days before arrival.
Funds accepted as personal cheque or cashier's cheque.
- One time cleaning fee: $100
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Palm Springs International Airport at 4 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-10 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: NewPort Beach at 80 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Desert Princess Country Club and Escena 5min at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: On site golf Desert Princess and Escena next door at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: On site Leons and Escena 5 min next door at 1 Miles
About the owner: As a former Interior designer and Building Contractor we try to create the experience of a Boutique Hotel but with a personal touch and all the conveniences of home.
- Primary: +289 320 - 8714 Calls no later 9 pm.
- Secondary: +289 322 - 0185 Calls no later than 9pm.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Private Patio View of the Fairway
Stunning Mountain Views
Curl Up With A Good Book
Pull Out & Dine In
The Manhatten King Suite
The Manhatten Ensuite Bathroom
The Tommy Bahamma Queen Bedroom
Relax & Lounge At The End of the Day
All The Comforts & Professionally Designed
Breakfast Bar or Martinni Bar
Granite Counters, Glass Subway Tiles & Fully Equipped For Entertaining
Beauty In The Driving Range
Carerra Mable Custom Designed Walk-In Shower
Custom Designed Travertine Stone Ensuite Bath
Tennis or Bocce Ball Anyone ?
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, December 08, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.