Spacious Holiday House, 500 Sqm Fenced Garden, 200 M from the Lake, Dog Welcome.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Wasserburg house description
Built in a healthy and well-insulated timber construction, ground floor level house has a living area of ??63 square meters and is in the winter with a centralized e-night storage heater toasty warm and cool in the hot summer. The spacious living room is equipped with comfortable 3-bed, armchairs, satellite TV, Bluray player, stereo with CD and drawings from the red valley. The dining room has dining table with extendable to 5 seats and a partially glazed door it goes to a furnished sun terrace and fenced garden. Etc. The kitchen is fully equipped with electric stove with oven, toaster, coffee maker, kettle, Elektroquirl, pots, pans, crockery and cutlery. The master bedroom has a double bed and a spacious wardrobe, just a second Bedroom with 3 beds (single bed + bunk bed). Bathroom with shower, 2 sinks and washing machine, separate toilet. The house is also suitable for senior citizens at the entrance because of his Ebenerdigkeit and only 2 steps.
For sociable barbecue with a large open fireplace, barbecue house available in which an infrared sauna is. An all-weather table tennis table is ideal for sports.
Parking is available near the entrance. For the protection of our younger guests we have the land planted with non-toxic trees and shrubs. There are plenty of soft fruit.
The Rott Valley
The county-Rott Valley Inn is one of the most populated areas of Germany cook and he is the richest county stray settlement, probably the richest wildlife and still very dominated by agriculture. The landscape is varied and consists of a colorful carpet of hills with forests and fields, valleys with streams and meadows, densely covered with a light traffic road network that connects the many Vierseithof scattered in the landscape, usually surrounded with fruit trees together. Always in sight of the Wanderers, the tower of a church or chapel is mostly from the Gothic period with a valuable work of art inside. It is a true "Pfaff angle of Gothic," in which there is much to discover what the "Gothic tour" of the district describes in words and pictures. It is a paradise for walkers and cyclists. If you like it without effort is in the long and broad valleys of Rott in the middle of the Inn in the south and in the north of Kollbachs. If you do not mind the way to smaller slopes to the south has to pay a magnificent panoramic view of the Alps in the Salzkammergut and to the north, he sees the panorama of the mountains of the Bavarian Forest.
And everywhere there are economies with a hearty beer garden next to it.
But there are also famous great baroque churches and monasteries of known masters. There are castles, colorful market places and museums. There are swimming pools and leisure. There are processions through fields and meadows on the feast of Corpus Christi or the Leonhardiritt on horses in October, there are harvest festivals with dancing in the typical blue-brown Rottaler costume, there are the women with the precious gold hoods and there are gun salutes and Winteraustreibungen in wild masks, dult and markets in the town and market places, and there are traditional festivals in Massing in the spring, summer and autumn with "Kinderhutschen" hearty snack, "mackerel" and chicken, "Obazden" and always "a liter of beer," coffee with fritters and " Auszogne ??". In the evening, "a silent Stubnmusi". There are hunts in late autumn and winter with "on and blowing" through the hunting horn, blowing and visit the "distance". There is in late autumn in the Eggenfeldener Rottgauhalle the trophy show with the freestyle of the most beautiful deer antlers, "Krickerln" of goats: there is at Martini in every tavern goose with dumplings and sauerkraut, there is the "Maypole Scrambling the Buam": there are chapels on and over hung with colorful votive tablets, there are the Christmas markets in all cities and markets, "Christmettn" Christmas with orchestra, organ sound and song. There are all the things we "plenty of Bavaria" are under our slogan.
There are excursions for young and old to the glassblower a the Bavarian Forest National Park, with its wolves to old and famous Bavarian towns - pretty as a picture book, how Landshut, Straubing, Passau, Burghausen, Altötting or Austria to the Innstädten Braunau, Upper Mountain and warping thing, the magnificent baroque Abbey Rich Mountain or to Salzburg. Even theme parks, wave pool, western town just next door, and are close to the water parks with water slides and all the trimmings in parish churches and Eggenfelden.
There are also silent nature. The European reserve "bird sanctuary Lower Inn" to get in a quarter of an hour from the house by car, houses especially to bird migration periods in spring and autumn, the various species of birds from Siberia and northern Europe and throughout the summer breeding here over a hundred different rare species. From the bird observation tower at Ering from or hiking on foot or wheel on the 60 km long Inndämmen on Bavarian and Austrian side you can watch it. You can watch thousands of water birds that have settled on islands with their almost deafening shrieks very close from the road or track it on the game ornate buildings of the beaver in the winter. And in the summer you can swim with young children near the Salzach River estuary in addition to the crystal clear lakes of the Inns beautiful.
On the Bavarian-Austrian nature trail that leads to Passau innabwärts and along the rivers Inn and upstream about Burghausen and Tittmoning to Salzburg, you can ride as far as you want and can be found all culinary and cultural diversity.
About all that can be found already at home information online at: www. Rottal-Inn. de / touristy. You can also request brochures there. The house is ready for an information sheet about all the attractions, shopping, sports, leisure, adventure restaurant visits and excursions.
Or visit us on our website at: www. rentals-Postmuenster. de.
Here at the Rott Valley is always something going on!
- 1 story
- 63 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Pets Considered
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
- The brightly illuminated and oriented to south and east living room is about 24 square meters. The spacious living room with a half is 3-bed, coffee table, chair, dresser, floor lamp, digital satellite TV, Bluray player, stereo with CD player, safe. The walls are decorated with large drawings of beautiful monuments and landscapes of the Rott Valley. The other half is used for living space with 5 chairs around an extendable dining table eating and playing. On the wall hangs a Gläserschränkchen. From the living-dining room, it goes to a furnished sun terrace and in the fenced 500 m² garden. The master bedroom is approximately 12 square meters, has a double bed with bedside tables and has a spacious closet. Reading lamps and alarm clocks available. The second room has 3 single beds and also has a spacious closet and a table to play....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- The bathroom has two sinks and a large shower. A hot water heater supplied the bathroom and kitchen with warm water. Under the boiler is a washing machine. The toilet can be reached separately from the hallway. In the hallway, a closet, the vacuum cleaner and cleaning equipment is necessary holds. In the entrance hall there is a cloakroom and electrical junction box. Here, the central heating system of the holiday house are controlled from the electric storage heaters is in each room. The bath is heated when required with an additional blast furnace. Before the entrance to the ground floor holiday home there are only 2 steps, so it is also suitable for senior citizens. The access from the living room onto the sun terrace at ground level without steps....moreless
- A grill house with large open fireplace, dining table and seating is available. Inside is also an infrared sauna. In a lockable shed and large storage room, which houses the dumpster, bicycles and other items can be placed. The spa town of Bad Birnbach, with its large and varied spa and sauna area is only 10 minutes away by car....moreless
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Recreation Centre
- Live Theatre
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Horse Riding
local services and businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Centre
sports and adventure activities
- Ice Skating
- Golf Pass Optional
- Freshwater Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Roller Blading
- Hunting Small Game
- Dining Area
- Child's Highchair
forms of payment
- Accepts Credit Card
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Activities Guide
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- 4 Ring Stove
- Walkway To Water
- Veranda / Loggia
- Deck Chairs
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Dec 20, 2013
3 night min stay
Dec 21 - Jan 6, 2014
7 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (€) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Beach: beach at 200 Metres
- Primary: +49 03328-309246
- Secondary: +49 0163 6793146
- Fax: +49 3328 309986
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings