1 BR Condo - 50 Yards to Beach
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Shipwatch Pointe 1 condo description
SHIPWATCH POINTE I is a beautiful and private seaside residence situated on a bluff of naturally landscaped dunes in the Arcadian Shore section of Myrtle Beach. Located by the beach on the corner of Maison and Shore Drives, the property is in a very quiet and traffic-free area of Myrtle Beach. (It is the first building off Maison Drive.) It is close to all amenities one expects from the area: golf, miniature golf, fishing, crabbing, shopping, and children's activities. Pets and smoking are not allowed in the rental unit. Motorcycles and trailers are not permitted.
Bring another party and rent the adjacent 2 bedroom unit. Please visit vrbo listing #221532.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Accommodations in this one-bedroom (1 queen, sofa and rollaway), one-bathroom villa offer the space and comfort of home, It has a fully-equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, coffeemaker, icemaker, toaster, blender, cooking pots/pans, utensils, washer/dryer, iron and ironing board, There are 2 TVs, a DVD and VCR player, CD radio, cable TV and central A/C, There are 3 outdoor pools and a jacuzzi, pool-side lounge chairs, outdoor showers, and a picnic area with 2 gas and 1 charcoal BBQ grill, The outdoor balcony, accessible from the living room, overlooks one of the pools, Covered parking is available...moreless
- Miniature Golf
- The Dunes Golf Club; Apache Pier; Ocean Annie's; Bimini's; Krogers; Tanger Outlets; Myrtle Beach Mall; Barefoot Landing; & convenience stores. Just a short drive away are: Broadway at the Beach; Carolina Opry; Alabama Theater; Pirates Voyage; House of Blues; Walmart; amusement and water parks....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Myrtle Beach Vacation.
Myrtle Beach Vacation.
My condo was dirty and stunk to high heaven. I spent 20 dollars on stuff to try and make it smell better. The entire building was decaying and falling apart and unpleasant to look at. The pool areas were beautiful, but they really should spend some money on the buildings themselves. Climbing three stories was difficult for two people who are no longer young and spry. An elevator or ramp would have been nice, especially when packing and unpacking the vehicle, and grocery shopping. The beach was too crowded, and there was nowhere to rinse my feet, except by the pool. I enjoyed my vacation immensely. I love Myrtle Beach, but my stay in the condo was unpleasant. We spent as little time there as possible.
- Guest tammy (winchester, va)
- Date of stay 07/21/12
- Review Submitted 07/31/12
Recommended for: Girls getaway, adventure seekers.
Owner response: Please refer to the previous reviews, particularly the one dated July 24, 2012, for an accurate and honest review of both this condominium and the Shipwatch Pointe I development.
The owner was easy to deal with and quick to respond to questions and gave suggestions for car rentals, activities, etc. Nice place. Clean. Short walk to the beach. Centrally located so it's close to the airport and all other activities that Myrtle has to offer. Swimming pools, hot tub and gas grills on the property for guest use. Plenty of resturants in the area cover all tastes. Seafood, BBQ, Waffle houses. Had a great time. Recommended
- Guest BK (Portage, PA)
- Date of stay 07/14/12
- Review Submitted 07/24/12
Recommended for: Families with young children, romantic getaway.
Happy family of 4
Happy family of 4
Bob made this an easy transaction and was extremely helpful. We found it to be clean and comfortable and took less then a minute to walk to the beach! With 3 pools and a hot tub the swim options were always available and not crowded. The fully equipped kitchen and multiple gas grills outside made cooking and feeding our family easy and made our expenses more reasonable. Bring towels and bed linens and lots of pillowcases as they provide many pillows. We would definitely rent again or recommend to someone else. Thanks!
- Guest family of 4 (charlottesville, Va. )
- Date of stay 08/16/10
- Review Submitted 08/22/10
Recommended for: Families with young children, families with teenagers.
My husband and I stayed here 5/27/09-6/3/09 for our honeymoon-it was everything Bob promised and more!Absolutely perfect. We would definitely recommend staying here.
- Guest Kelly126 (Bronx,NY)
- Date of stay 06/04/09
- Review Submitted 06/04/09
Jan 01 - Mar 30 ... $325/week Monthly Rates $675 Mar 30 - Apr 27 ... $400/week 3 Night/Min Off Season.Call/Rate Apr 27 - May 25 ... $500/week All Rentals Add 12% Tax May 25 - Jun 22... $625/week All Rentals Add $150 Refundable Jun 22 - Aug 24 ... $675/week Security Deposit Aug 24 - Sep 21 ... $500/week Weekly Rentals Begin on Saturday Sep 21 - Oct 26 ... $400/week Linens Are Not Provided Oct 26 - Dec 31 ... $325/week No Pets or Smoking Please.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: (914) 815-2600 (Cell) (New York, USA)
- Secondary: (914) 630-1046 (Home) (New York, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Outdoor pool and jacuzzi adjacent to barbecue pit.
View of living room overlooking the pool with sliding door to deck.
Bedroom with queen-size bed facing TV/VCR combination.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Wednesday, May 22, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.