VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"Bonefish cottage is perfect in every way. The location is great, the house is very clean and comes equipped with everything you need for a great vacation in Eleuthera. Shirley and John have a wonderful binder full of useful information, dining, shopping, beaches, fishing. My husband is an avid bone fisherman and all the information left for him from John made the trip. We will certainly be staying there again on our next trip to Eleuthera. Freddie, the caretaker was always available for any questions, very kind and nice. The perfect place to stay in Eleuthera!"
Guest: LynnDate of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: March 14, 2015
"Highly recommended for those who want to get away from it all. Remote location (you need a car), amazing beach, and extremely quiet. The house was well taken care of with all the amenities one would need to be very comfortable. The owners are very approachable and helpful when booking and planning our trip. In addition, the caretakers for the property were very attentive and willing to help with anything we needed. Flawless experience!"
Guest: NONAMEDate of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: April 23, 2015
"OWNER AND STAFF:
- Exceptional in all regards - both home and grounds services were tested in various ways during our long stay, with always favorable results
- Apart from normal wear and tear, we found everything in good repair throughout
- All fundamental kitchen supplies and appliances were available and working
- All basic bed and bath supplies and plumbing were available and working
- Lamps, fans, electrical, water...all available and working as expected
- Several beach supplies (chairs, umbrellas) were available and working as expected
- Wireless Internet (essential these days) was consistently available, though back-bedrooms were out of range. This can easily be solved by repositioning the wireless router
- Rained heavily one of the nights - no roof leaks
THINGS TO DO:
- Exceptional beach, one of the best in the world and isolated at that
- It's a long swim to snorkel the off-shore coral, don't try unless you have open ocean skills
- Beyond Surf Song, while the "tourist" prices are typically high on the island, as with most locations in the Caribbean if you get yourself off the beaten path you will find the true island flavors, experiences and souvenir deals
- Encountered zero safety issues during our stay - following owner's contact advice is always a good idea
- Rock Sound Groceries delivered all provisions for the stay for $40. Here to prices run high, but those things are expensive for everyone on the island, not just visitors
I would highly recommend Surf Song."
Guest: Midwest MikeDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 30, 2015
"Thank you, Mr. Roberts and Cindy for renting Nella's Nest to us for the week. We enjoyed every second and will come back next year. We loved the view, endless beauty of turquoise sea. Outside Nella's Nest is spectacular. Inside was more than comfortable."
Guest: AndreDate of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: March 11, 2015