VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"We used the cabin as a base camp for our trip to Yellowstone. The drive from the cabin to Yellowstone was about 40 minutes. Overall, the cabin met our expectations.
- enjoyed some ID attractions that I wouldn't have bothered with if I had stayed somewhere else. This included Mesa Falls, Johnny Sack Cabin, and a float trip with Macks Inn.
- comfortable beds and peaceful sleeping on the island
- nicely decorated
- good kitchen in working order
- nice bathrooms that had plenty of towels
- kids enjoyed the trampoline in the backyard
- fairly priced against other Yellowstone destinations
- No extra garbage bags or paper towels were available. I think this was an oversight and not done on purpose.
- Exhaust fan in the bathroom quit working.
- Some board games are incomplete.
- No wi-fi and little-to-no cell phone service (probably due to heavy tree cover)
- Audio/Video setup in living room is a bit cumbersome. I think someone who had a prior stay had messed with it and disconnected the satellite receiver.
- The lake is a bit disappointing this time of year. It looks like it's drawn down pretty low."
Guest: Brad R.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 24, 2015
"We enjoyed our recent stay at Grandma's cabin and found the accomodations to be clean and convenient for our adventures through Yellowstone and the surrounding area. The cabin is very well taken care of and I would say a solid value of about $150 a night but not worth the $250 rate that is charged during the summer. The owner is great to work with and we found the transaction through VRBO to be easy and we would use the services again."
Guest: Neal O.Date of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: July 7, 2015
Charming and well equipped. Wonderful home away from home!
"We stayed at this very comfortable Ridge Condo for one week in August 2015. The owners are most helpful and very responsive to our questions. The unit is pleasant, clean and convenient to all that Elkhorn Village and Sun Valley have to offer. We enjoyed the easy access to the golf course. We are both over 55 and found this perfect for all our needs. We would definitely rent this unit again."
Guest: Jo and BobDate of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: September 16, 2015
"The owners are close by and absolutely wonderful people. The view from our place was breathtaking. The place had everything we needed and more and the location being near Yellowstone was great. We will definetly be back and we can't wait to stay again in the future."
Guest: Teri S.Date of Stay: September 2015Review Submitted: September 27, 2015