Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Full rental rural house for 5 people with Spa and outdoor summer pool
They are located on the second floor: two double rooms with a double bed and a single room connected to one of the double rooms (with a single bed and a cot). All rooms have television, are bright and airy with exterior windows, cotton bedding, ceiling fans and a careful decoration that invites relaxation.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 5 (sleeps up to 5 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- Prohibido traer invitados.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
Property has guest safety measures
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Follows regional health guidelines: Measures to reduce infection (Spain)
Hosted by SilviaAsk a question
My name is Sílvia, I am a professional businesswoman and cook. Years ago I moved from Barcelona to the countryside with my husband and our son, to live in the middle of nature in the Alt Penedès, between vineyards and forests, where since 2012 I dedicate myself to ecological rural tourism. I own Masia Spa Can Pascol in Pontons and Apallament Spa Parellada in the center of Vilafranca del Penedès. Sustainability and Wine Tourism are my priorities. "I invite you to visit El Penedès, this landscape that I fell in love with when I met him, from Masía Spa Can Pascol and from our exclusive use Spa".
Silvia purchased this cottage in 2012
Why Silvia chose Pontons
-NATURE AND WINE TOURISM: The location of Masia Spa Can Pascol is unbeatable, isolated in the middle of nature between vineyards and forests of pines and oaks, in full Mediterranean landscape, tranquility and relaxation assured. The house is surrounded by nature, vineyards and paths, the singing of birds, the light of the Mediterranean landscape, silence and calmness invite to relaxation and Slow philosophy, and how can it be otherwise in this precious wine country of the Penedès, to the Enotourism, a lot of Wine tourism. COMMODITY, FAMILY AND HEALTH: The rural house restored in 2012 offers all the necessary comforts and is fully equipped, with a careful rustic-modern decoration in wood and stone, type 50, which makes it very warm and cozy. Its exclusive interior SPA is a luxury to enjoy as a couple or as a family. Tourism WELLNES for the whole family with SERVICE OF MASSAGES AND TREATMENTS OF VINOTERAPIA. - LOVE PLANET: Our commitment to SUSTAINABILITY implies savings and health for us and for our environment, sustainable rural tourism is the only form of tourism that is viable in the long term, both ecologically and economically. Our challenge is to promote responsible tourism to protect local natural resources and biodiversity, promote Sustainable Tourism and Quality as well as contribute to Conserve the Health of our Planet.
What makes this cottage unique
- The star of the house is our SPA for exclusive use, inside the house with access from the living room. - Another very appreciated space is our Barbecue- dining room covered to be used rain or snow with a view to the vineyards and coal ready to cook. - With outdoor swimming pool surrounded by nature with sunbeds and views of the vineyards. - Casa Rural Spa is supplied with ecological renewable energies: Sustainable Rural Tourism. - We accept educated pets. - Catering Service: Ecological Kitchen and Km. 0. - Optional massage and wine therapy service. - Only 70km from Barcelona and Tarragona. - Vilafranca del Penedès, Capital of the region and Catalan capital of wine, and the beaches of Vilanova are 25 minutes away by car.
- french, spanish