Come experience the beauty of Tortola, where you can stroll on white-sand beaches, swim in pristine azure waters, explore pioneer ruins, or try the island's delectable cuisine. Your Carribean adventure begins here at this convenient 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom private villa an open view pool, outdoor dining area, and balcony highlighting the awe-inspiring views. Here, you'll find the perfect balance of activity and serenity to make your dreams of the British Virgin Islands come true!
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Upstairs Sleeping Area: Queen Bed, 2 Cots
This 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom villa is the perfect setting for your Tortola adventure! Up to 9 guests can comfortably sleep here, thanks to an open extra sleeping area, so it can easily accommodate families or groups of couples looking for a romantic vacation.
You'll be able to enjoy ocean views from almost every single room in the house, from the bedrooms, the dining areas, and of course the patio. Prepare tropical-inspired breakfasts in the fully equipped kitchen and then dine looking over Apple Bay, and listen to the sounds of the island… Welcome to paradise!
When you're not out exploring the island, spend lazy afternoons relaxing by your private, infinity-edge swimming pool, which also has amazing ocean views; it almost looks as if it blends in with the sea! You'll find this home secluded & private, sunbathe to your heart's delight without worrying about crowds or noisy beachgoers.
The villa stays cool thanks to its position up the hill and the endless Caribbean breezes, plus 13 ceiling fans and screened louvered windows to keep you comfortable during even the hottest days or nights.
The location of the villa is quite convenient – from here, you're very close to the main roads, ferries, and restaurants and bars. The BVI's offer activities that cater to all kinds of interests.
You can take a sugar plantation tour, hike Tortola's lush green mountains, or even try surfing, diving, or kiteboarding if you're feeling particularly adventurous. These waters are perfect for just about any ocean or water sport!
So what are you waiting for? Before long you could be wandering Tortola's shops, taking scenic walks along the beach, and dipping your toes in crystal, aqua-blue Caribbean water… As some previous guests have mentioned, for a sight unseen villa, you won't be disappointed!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a private open view pool, free WiFi, balcony, three outdoor showers in addition to the complete indoor bathrooms, outdoor dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen
- Outstanding location - Easy access to main roads, ferries, and local shops, bars, and restaurants
- Backup generator is available in the event of a power outage
- Amazing Views!
- Go camping with us and enjoy the amenities of an all included villa.
- Purchase of optional Travel Insurance strongly recommended by owner due to the possibility of extreme weather in the BVIs or unexpected circumstances with more distant travel. Protect your investment in your vacation!
- No smoking (outside only)
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- House has a steep, paved driveway - a 4x4 car rental is "required." There is room for 4 cars.
- Rates include up to 6 guests - $50/night per extra guest (up to 9 guests total)
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in