House of the 17th century, classified 3 stars, built on an old barn at the foot of the castle with stunning views in one of the most beautiful villages of the Périgord Noir. Ranked among the most beautiful villages of FRANCE.
Detached house of 105 m2 on a closed land of 1500 m2.
Ground garden; a room with a bed of 140 and a 90 bed, bathroom, wc.
Ground floor: kitchen, dining room with table 6/8 people, living room with fireplace, covered terrace with table for 8 people.
Floor: 1 room with bed of 160 and a room with bunk bed 80, shower room, WC, shower.
• Inside: dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, kettle fridge plus fridge-freezer, TV, WIFI internet secure GIGA WEEK 2 USE.
• Outside: 8 x 4 pool with alarm, night lighting, featuring a plant pergola, outdoor dining table in teak for 6/8 people, 7 chairs, Barbecue, buoy, air mattresses with inflator, fries.
The village offers animations to the castle (private road giving direct access), shops (butcher, bakery, fine bakery, grocery, bookstore, newsagent, hairdresser, restaurants), crossed by the Dordogne. At the heart of the Valley of the 5 castles at 13mn drive from Sarlat, Domme 8 minutes, 5 minutes from the Roque Gageac, 5 minutes from Beynac, 3mn gardens Marqueyssaq, and 8 minutes from the Castle of Milandes. ~ 300m Canoe Base, barges, (Dordogne walk on the flat bottom boat) hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking, swimming, fishing, several hooked branches nearby hot air balloon trip and gourmet restaurants within 2 to 10 kms. Weekly markets in the surrounding villages. Quiet and activities are at the rendezvous.
• Kit N ° 1: Rental towels + towels (6 euros per person)
• Kit N ° 2: Rental sheets + pillowcases (bed 90): 8 €
• Kit N ° 3: Rent sheets + pillowcases (bed 140 or 160): 16 €
• Kit N ° 4: Rental Kit complete 1 pers. (bed 90) + bath linen + towels: 14 €
• Kit N ° 5: Rental Kit complete 2 pers. (bed 140 or 160) + bath towels + towels: 26 €
• End of stay cleaning (70 euros)
• Animal-Dog (a cat in agreement with the owner)
• Cot and / or baby high chair (on request)