General Excise Tax Certificate: GE-108-567-9616-01
Transient Accommodations Certificate: TA-108-567-9616-01
Imagine living on a private lane just three houses from beautiful Kailua (Oahu) beach in a sparkling, spacious (3300 sq. ft.) fully equipped executive home! Its modern kitchen, huge newly tiled pool, deck and covered lanai, new tropical furnishings and lovely gardens reflect the gracious Hawaiian living that has made the islands famous.
We have a photo-voltaic system to minimize our carbon footprint. Air conditioned throughout, you will love our huge family and living rooms that open to the pool and yard. The new custom kitchen reflects our open island living with views of the pool, living and family areas. There is a Guardian Pool Fence that we will put up for all families with non-swimmers and children under 6, so that you can relax knowing that your little ones are safe. And, it is fully stocked with quality cookware, utensils and a starter supply of paper goods and fresh fruits for when you decide to to cook in and/or use the large stainless gas grill instead of eating out in Kailua's outstanding restaurants.
From fresh flowers and boogie boards to a blender for tropical drinks, nearly everything is provided for your perfect Hawaiian family vacation. We focus on the details that are important to you!
Terminology clarification as you evaluate properties:
1. 'Beach side' does not mean 'Beach front.' 'Beach side' *should* mean that the home is on the beach side of Kalaheo Avenue and there will be no streets to cross to get to the beach. Please ask the property owner if there are any streets to cross to get to the beach.
2. A 'Beach Front' home is actually on the beach.
3. 'Ocean Front' in Kailua means there are only rocks in the front of the property and there is no beach. You will need to drive to get to the beach.
4. 'Ocean View' means that you will have a view of the ocean, but the home is likely up on a hillside.
Questions to ask other property owners:
1. Do I have to cross any streets to get to the beach?
2. Is there a private beach right-of-way for my use? If not, how far is the public right-of-way?
3. Will we be the only renters on the property?
Keywords: House, villa, home,