Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 5 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- No smoking allowed in house.
- Please remove shoes before going upstairs due to pale carpets.
- english, french
About Cathy Duncan
Andy and I moved to France in 2008, purchasing this derelict 14th century farmhouse on 4 acres of land. It had been uninhabited since the early 1970's. We set to and have fully renovated to a high standard, trying to include as many original features as possible.
Cathy Duncan purchased this Bed And Breakfast in 2008
What makes this Bed And Breakfast unique
We are in a small village of approximately 160 inhabitants, so everyone knows each other. Peace and tranquility is almost guaranteed! Being very rural there are many km's of tracks and trails to walk and cycle, with plenty of wildlife to see and beautiful views. We are only 40 minutes from Futuroscope and the Marais Poitevin (Green Venice), and 1 1/2 hours from La Rochelle on the coast.