BUDGET RENTAL PRICING! This unit has been significantly lowered in price as it is dated and is need of a remodel (Scheduled to be completed by mid June 2019).
This direct oceanfront condo is just 50 feet from the ocean, with unobstructed ocean views from the living room, lanai, kitchen and the mater bed room. Enjoy snorkeling with turtles and whale watching during whale season. A short walk takes you to the local shops, restaurants, bars, beaches, Farmer’s Market and Fish Market.
This is a two-story townhouse condo on the third floor and features:
• One upstairs enclosed bedroom with a king bed and a en-suite full bathroom
• One downstairs private bedroom with (2) twin beds and a full bathroom
• Living room with a queen sofa bed
• Dinning area
• Full kitchen
• Private lanai
• Refrigerator, cooktop, oven, microwave, coffee maker, and blender
• Ocean side pool
• Laundry facility on property
• TV, DVD and iphone radio in the condo, free Wi-Fi and internet access in the condo and by the pool
• Free on-site parking
• Great for two couples or an entire family
Within walking distance to the local shops, Farmer’s Market and Fish Market; this condo is close to everything, yet very privately located on the third floor of a small complex with beautiful landscapes.
The condo is just a few miles to the Royal Kaanapali Golf Course, Tennis Ranch and Whalers Village which has 60 plus shops, restaurants and whaling museum. Short driving to world renowned Kaanapali Beach and Old Lahaina Town, enjoy many restaurants from local and different regions, shops and art galleries.
Facing the ocean and only 50 feet away, you are about as close as it gets. Though the unit is a bit dated, you're in a fantastic location! Snorkel with the giant green sea turtles everyday (but not touch please). Whale watch from December to April from your private lanai or your longing chairs next to the ocean side pool. Enjoy the sounds and scent of the ocean every moment.
Free Wi-Fi, Fee On-site parking, No Hidden Fees!
This is a great unit for two couples or a family!