Luxury Cottage with Stunning Views of a Lake in Nature Reserve Near Sea(0 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Detached luxury cottage with three bedrooms for 6 persons in Betty's Bay
Many better-off from Cape Town to choose their second home or holiday retreat here because of the combination of the natural beauty and romance and tranquility an hour's drive from Cape Town.
The house is perfect for families, couples and friends who naturally want to combine a beach holiday with plenty of privacy with a visit to Cape Town and the wine route. For snowbirds this is an ideal location. The three bedrooms have the best quality box spring beds that, in the silence of the night, offer a wonderful sleep. The two Italian-style bathrooms have a shower, bath, toilet and double sinks.
There are two lounges, a T. V room with stereo docking station and DVD player, and and a braai room 'spacious sitting area that gives a beautiful unobstructed views of the mountains and the large indoor fireplace with dining table for 6 guarantees For cozy evenings by the fire.
- 180 m²
- Max. occupancy 6
- Children Welcome
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Car Available
- Low Allergen Environment
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- The beds in Cottage Jean Martin are new and of excellent quality (box spring mattresses) This also applies to the bedding. We "All weather GOOZE" quilts of the highest quality, redundant and with a spring-Summer and Autumn-winter duvet. The linen for the kennners 'percale', a fine type of cotton blissful sleep....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- The house has a children's totally free garden around. The house stands in a full automatic washing machine, dryer and a large mobile BBQ. In the kitchen, a Bosch dishwasher with further all necessary equipment. The flat screen color TV has DSTV (satellite connection) and displays in addition to local and international stations. A DVD player and stereo CD player with I-Pod docking station and USB connection is available. Betty's Bay is a quiet and safe area but we have to be sure a modern security system with sensors on and let lay around the house and are affiliated with Safe Security with a branch at 2. 5 km away....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Botanical Garden
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Room
- Seating for 6 people
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Security System
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 2 - Jun 1, 2017
7 night min stay
Jun 2 - Oct 31, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $162.07
- No additional mandatory fees
De servicekosten (in de huur inbegrepen) bedragen € 100 per week en zijn inclusief water en elektriciteit,beddengoed en linnen, begin- en eind schoonmaak en stomerij kosten.
Na het tekenen van het huurcontract is uw reservering geboekt.
Direct na reservering dient 33% van de huursom ( met € 200 borg) direct te worden voldaan.
Het resterende bedrag dient, op zijn laatst 6 weken voor de huurperiode te worden voldaan.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The detached cottage Jean Martin is on a lake at a park within walking distance of the beach.
The kilometer-long uninterrupted views of the beautiful mountains and the lake front of the house is beautiful.
The Kogelberg reserve offers a lovely peaceful environment where the pheasants to run the house and deer often show themselves. For "birdwatchers" this is your area. Beautiful beaches and penguins colony at Stony Point are nearby. Whales are often seen and sea and beach fishing is often done. There are beautiful hiking trails and beautiful botanical gardens with waterfalls. There are 3 restaurants, 3 km away. The Arabella Golf Club is near the lagoon for the golfers a must .... and at an hour from Cape Town and located 20 minutes from the Wine Route Cottage Jean Martin is a tranquil base for a wonderful holiday.
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.