Newly Refurbished, Centrally Located Kensington Apartment(4 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-3 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Prestige apartment in one of Kensington's finest streets
Our apartment is located in one of the finest streets of Kensington, within easy walking distance of Kensington Gardens, Notting Hill and Portobello market.
In the spring, the cherry blossom trees are amazingly beautiful and you can enjoy them from the balcony whilst sipping a glass of wine and having a few nibbles . Sitting out on the balcony is a great way to unwind after a hard day's site seeing or shopping with much to see and do on your doorstep and a number of Tube stations only a few minutes away.
We have tried to both keep the original features of the apartment ( cornices, fireplace, window shutters ) and create a relaxing, modern feel to the place through our choice of colours, furniture and pictures. TV, Wifi, and a selection of books, CDs and DVDs will hopefully also help you relax and unwind in the evening.
The main bedroom has a large double bed which can be converted into two single beds if required. A comfortable sofa bed in the lounge can be quickly prepared and the apartment can therefore accommodate four people without difficulty.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2008
- On floor 1
- 55 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- The bathroom has been recently redecorated with a real attention to detail. There is a wide walk in shower with a wide shower head and a hand held shower for those who do not wish to wet their hair. One of the walls is covered in rough slate and gives an interesting feel to the room. There is ample storage space provided as well as a hairdryer. We also provide bathrobes for you to use during your stay....moreless
- Should you require other services such as a massage, chauffeur, some additional housekeeping or private catering. All this can be arrange on demand for an additional charge. Also note that: Free high-speed wireless internet connection (Wi-Fi). Detailed London manual that outlines the key features of the apartment and the surrounding neighbourhood. Luxury cotton towels, high thread count sheets, bath soaps, shampoo and hand lotion. Starter supplies of dishwasher and laundry powder, rubbish bags, paper towels, aluminium roll and so much more. Prices are all inclusive. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Tourist Attractions
- Autumn Foliage
- Botanical Garden
- Duty Free Shops
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Ice Skating
- Roller Blading
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Lawn / Garden:
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 3 - Jan 31, 2017
2 night min stay
Mar 18 - May 21, 2017
2 night min stay
Jun 16 - Aug 13, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
- Welcoming/Cleaning $80.00
- Refundable Damage Deposit $615.39
Rates may change until reservation is confirmed.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Our apartment is located in one of the streets running parallel to Kensington Palace. You will be there in minutes. Ideal if you like going running in the morning as Kensington Gardens are just around the corner.
In addition, the property is only 10 minutes walk away from Portobello Market. You will love going there on Saturday morning to try and find the perfect little piece of antique to take home with you or shop for fruit and veg. for lunch or dinner any day of the week.
Year Purchased: 2000
About the owner: We have lived in London for over 30 years and we have 3 children, twin girls aged 28 and a boy aged 21. We have a number of other properties in London and Paris and are pleased to welcome back many of our guests year after year.
Why the Owner Chose Kensington, London, UK:
We decided to buy this property because we always liked the street and thought that it would be an ideal base for us should we ever decide to move out of London . As things turned out, we are still living in London , not far from Brunswick Gardens , which means we are well-placed to ensure that your stay is enjoyable and problem-free.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
There are very few apartments so well located in such a prime Central London location. The street is quiet and calm and has great charm.
- Primary: +44 2072210526 Evening and weekends
- Secondary: +44 2072299196 business hours
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Comfortable and stylish TV area
Street view from the balcony
Bathroom view from kitchen
Large walk in shower
Kitchen with dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, oven/hob and microwave
View of bedroom from entrance hall
Super kingsize bed whcih can be turned into two singles.
View garden from bedroom
Balcony with views onto one of the nicest streets in Kensington
Dining room area
Beautiful newly decorated bathroom
Wide shower head
Modern kitchen with granite top
Bed and view
View from bedroom
View of stairs and stained glass from apartment
View from bedroom
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.