About this rental
INTIMATE LUXURY COTTAGE with massive oceanfront steam room
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
queen · twin/ single
Bathrooms: 1, Half Baths: 1
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - additional pet fee and cleaning fees applyadditional pet fee and cleaning fees apply
Events allowed - Special rates / requirements apply for all eventsSpecial rates / requirements apply for all events
No smoking - 500$ fee if cleaner thinks indoor smoking occurred500$ fee if cleaner thinks indoor smoking occurred
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- If you are using "INSTANT BOOKING" please make sure your departure date is a SATURDAY. Sat to Sat bookings are required from June 1 - September 28.
- Additional APPROVED insurance coverage is required for all events. For multi-week rentals, the property must be cleaned each week at an additional $
- For multi-week rentals, a non-refundable damage waiver of 99$ will be charged for each additional week (partial or full) of your stay.
Hosted by Carter SmithAsk a question
About Carter Smith
I'm a photographer and filmmaker who loves renovating historic homes. I'm from Bailey Island originally, but now spend my time between New York City and Maine. I love creating spaces that help people experience the magic of this incredibly special place. THE GILLS GROUP cottages are not just rental properties to me, they are homes I created to spend time with people I love.
Carter Smith purchased this Cottage in 2016
Why Carter Smith chose Bailey Island
The Red House sits at one of the most magical spots on the whole island for watching the sunset. There is a private pebble beach that's perfect for launching kayaks at any tide. The newly renovated wharf if 18 feet wide and nearly 100 feet long - and the perfect place to gather for sunset. There hasn't been one yet - but it would be an incredible setting for a wedding.
What makes this Cottage unique
THE GILLS GROUP property manager, Dave Johnson is an island local who is also a lobsterman. He can arrange to deliver fresh lobsters to your doorstep during your stay.