Ski-in/Ski-Out at its Best !! *****
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-5 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
THE CONDO: Immaculate, exquisite and impeccably decorated ground floor Ski-In Ski-Out unit - the largest one bedroom unit in all of Keystone (900+ SF)... marked by 10’ high ceilings, elegant Living Room; wonderful Master Bedroom w/ King bed & 26' HDTV/DVD; gourmet Kitchen w/ granite counters & stainless steel appliances; & 2 full bathrooms. Master Bath includes huge two person jetted Jacuzzi, oversized shower and “His & Hers” sinks.
LIVING ROOM highlighted by huge stone fireplace, 42” HDTV & DVD, IPOD/MP3/CD Player, Murphy bed and Queen-size leather sleeper sofa (w/ additional Memory Foam pad), cozy dining area, private balcony, in-unit washer/dryer and complimentary high speed wireless internet (WiFi).
Luxurious Timbers lounge 20' down the hall and private ski locker 25’ down the hall. There's even a couple of sleds in closet for toddlers to enjoy on the hill next to The Timbers. Condo sleeps up to 6. This is a NON SMOKING condo.
THE COMPLEX: Nestled at the end of a private heated brick access road, THE TIMBERS is the finest condominium residence in Keystone. It redefines what a luxury Rocky Mountain resort is, and upon arrival, you will immediately know that you are in a special place in Colorado's high country.
The Timbers provides unmatched Ski-In Ski-Out access to Keystone mountain... yet feels 'worlds away' from the activity of River Run village. It is bordered on one side by the Snake River, and the other side by the mountain itself - one of only two condos in all of Keystone that can claim this special “remoteness”. Enjoy the pristine wilderness and pure mountain air while vacationing amongst towering pines and spending your days skiing. Afterwards, enjoy The Timbers one-of-a-kind amenities.
FAMILIES: This is the perfect sized unit in a luxury complex for a small family looking for a peaceful, elegant, and convenient place to spend quality family time with their children to create those special 'Kodak moments.” Access to skiing and amenities (below) cannot get any easier... particularly for families with young children(we know).
* PARENTS - love this ground floor unit as they can relax in the Timbers’ elegant lounge (steps away from condo unit) and keep an eye on the kids playing in the heated pool, splashing in hot tub or roasting S'mores at the fire pit … all-the-while reading a good book or sipping a glass of wine behind the lounge’s “wall of windows.”
* KIDS - (ours included) love this unit as they can dash in and out of condo at a moment’s notice and be in the pool, hot tub or roasting S'mores at the fire pit - and out of “earshot” of parents watching events from behind a “Wall of Windows”
COUPLES - (or parents - leave the kids behind) looking for a romantic 'escape', love this place as they can indulge themselves in the peace and tranquilty of an exquisite and remote mountain experience... yet be a tranquil 5 minute walk from the energy inherent in the nightlife of a major ski resort. Indulge yourselves... and feel like a kid again.
DAILY ROUTINE: Wake up, have coffee, pick up complimentary paper from lounge (20' away), feed kids breakfast, dress kids, get skis out of private ski locker, strap on boards, push off, start skiing. That’s as difficult as it gets. Whenever you and/or kids need to: take a break, stop to warm up, get something to drink or eat, or tykes need that “instant” potty break… just ski right in. No need to waste time or $$ standing in line in the mountain-side restaurants, restrooms, etc.. Hot cocoa, coffee, tea & energy bars available in lounge all day long. And, if you're up for night skiing, you’re right there as soon as dinner is over.
AMENITIES - WHAT ELSE TO DO?: Following your day on the slopes, there is still plenty to do in The Timbers itself… and all of these amenities are just steps outside of your ground floor unit.
* POOL: Play with your children in the heated indoor/outdoor pool, normally kept at 90 degrees - warm enough even for adults to keep us from turning blue. Plus, Mom and Dad can enter/exit pool from warmth of inside the building - a huge plus on a cold and snowy night (albeit kids never seem to notice).
* HOT TUB: Relax with a loved one and a glass a wine in the stone cultured hot tub accented with a waterfall … under the stars or during a snowfall.
* FIRE PIT: Roast S'mores with the little ones by the cozy fire pit. Fun for couples and adults too - as will bring back fond memories of times spent around the campfire while growing up. Unit comes with a 'S'mores Bar' to include S'mores sticks. (Unit also comes w/ discount tag for local City Market grocery store).
* SAUNA & STEAM ROOM: Unwind in the sauna and/or steam room.
* FITNESS CENTER: Workout in The Timbers superbly equipped fitness center w/ Nautilus weights, treadmill, bike, elyptical, etc
* LOUNGE: Socialize with family, friends or other guests in The Timbers luxurious “Ritz Carlton” style lounge.
* MOVIE NIGHT: Have 'family night at the movies' (or during day if inclement weather). For guests, enjoy the condo's private video library comprised of scores of classic and most popular movies of all time. Video library has movies for everyone's tastes.... Pixar for toddlers, Disney for youths, and action/drama/adventure for teenagers and grownups.
* VILLAGE LIFE: Take a leisurely 5 minute walk along the heated brick pathway thru the forest, across the bridge over the Snake river, and into the center of River Run village - full of great pubs, restaurants, shops & coffee houses. Free resort shuttle around the city of Keystone
* CONDO STAFF: Friendly staff to make your stay perfect.
MILITARY RATE: Active duty, retired military and veterans of Iraq/Afghan operations - we honor your sacrifice and service. Thank you for all you do.
BOTTOMLINE: Prepare yourself for a special mountain adventure marked by the most serene and luxurious complex in Keystone.
Rocky Mountain Year Round Resort
Year Round Heated Pool and Jacuzzi
Upscale High End Ski Condo
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
- On floor 1
- 910 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
CONVENIENCE PLUS !!! 1st Floor unit makes life easy for kids, and just as importantly, for parents (and couples)... going to and from pool, hot tub, fire pit, ski lockers, workout facility, sauna, steam room, ski locker, lounge, etc......moreless
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed:
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- King size beds (1) New custom made 76' King-size 'Willow Bed' w/ new Serta Perfect Sleeper, new comforter set and all new top-of-the-line pillows (Ralph Lauren) to include a couple of 'side sleeper' pillows for those desiring/requiring extra neck support. Additional Allergen barrier mattress and pillow encasements cover bedding for added health and comfort of guests., Baby Cribs (1) Available upon request, Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Queen-size leather sofa bed (60') located in Living Room has an extra Therapedic Memory Foam pad for added comfort. All new top-of-the-line pillows (Ralph Lauren)., Murphy Beds (1) Full-size Murphy bed (54') is located in the Living Room. All new top-of-the-line pillows (Ralph Lauren). Max: 4A + 2C...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- ENTERTAINMENT: Private DVD library (approx 100); numerous indoor board games (for kids and grownups) for cold/snowy days, 'S'mores Bar' for kids, sleds for toddlers. Cushioned (vs the more common wood plank) chairs (both seats and backs) in dining room - a HUGE relief when sitting down for dinner after a long day of skiing. Fool-proof remote controls (for all TVs, DVDs) with user friendly instructions. CONDO: All leather furniture in Living Room, dimmers in all rooms throughout condo for added ambience, and charging stations and cables (USB, regular and some cell phones)in event left behind....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
Private video library in condo for guests' enjoyment. Includes approx 100 first-run movies (i.e., 'Two Thumbs Up' category) comprised of classics and most popular videos of all time: Pixar for toddlers, Disney for youths and action/drama and adventure for teenagers and 'grown ups' - something for entire family....moreless
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Clothes Dryer:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Linens Provided:
Note: Like most properties, there is no Land Line phone in this property since all major cell carriers have strong signals in Keystone, and virtually all guests bring their personal cell phone. If you don't have a cell phone, SkyRun will provide one for you for up to 25 free local and long distance minutes/day of your stay. Ask at check-in for your phone if you require a loaner phone....moreless
Fully stocked kitchen to include crock pot, toaster oven, toaster, drip coffee maker, Bodum French Press coffee maker (for coffee aficianados), coffee grinder, blender, spice and knife racks, etc......moreless
- Ice Maker
Gourmet kithen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, gas stovetop, spacious wrap-around cabinetry and all the conveniences of home. Complimentary use of 'Owners Shelves' to include 'Emergency Ration' shelf....moreless
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Shared Hot Tub:
ROMANTIC NICHE in MASTER BATH: ONLY 1 bedroom suite in Timbers with its' own PRIVATE 2 person JACUZZI/JETTED TUB (and separate shower) in the Master Bathroom. Great way to soothe sore muscles and unwind at end of day - or relax with a glass of wine under candlelight. Also, wonderful if needed for physical therapy....moreless
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 12 - Nov 5, 2016
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Nov 6 - Dec 15, 2016
3 night min stay
Dec 16 - Dec 21, 2016
4 night min stay
Dec 22 - Jan 4, 2017
5 night min stay
Jan 5 - Jan 12, 2017
3 night min stay
MLK Holiday Weekend
Jan 13 - Jan 16, 2017
3 night min stay
Jan 17 - Feb 16, 2017
3 night min stay
President's Day Holiday Wkend
Feb 17 - Feb 20, 2017
3 night min stay
Feb 21 - Mar 2, 2017
3 night min stay
Mar 3 - Mar 31, 2017
4 night min stay
Apr 1 - Apr 10, 2017
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning & Security Fee $130 + tax
- Tax Rate 12.18%
AGE REQUIREMENT: Must be 26+ YEARS TO RENT (ID required at check-in)
SMOKING POLICY: Condo is a strictly NO SMOKING unit (Rental mngt agency checks upon departure)
PET POLICY: NO PETS permitted.
NOTE: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
RATES: State/local taxes (6.28%), Resort Fee (5.9%), Cleaning & Security Fee ($125) collected by rental management agency.
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2008
About: To Our Guests: Thank you for your interest in our vacation home. My wife and I are both service Academy graduates (USAFA and USNA) who have each enjoyed 20+ year careers in the USAF and USMC respectively. During this time, we have been privileged to serve our country - alongside some of the finest young men and women this nation has to offer. Like other members of the military, we’ve been on the move continuously throughout our careers, until finding some stability with our latest assignment at the United States Air Force Academy… which has in turn provided us with the incentive to find a vacation home in Keystone. Rental Philosophy: We have attempted to design, furnish and stock our condo as we would for ourselves and family members. Hopefully, this approach makes you feel like you are in someone’s home versus a rental or hotel unit. We encourage you to make yourself at home...and we thank you in advance for your consideration while in our home. Rental Goal for Guests: The sole purpose of our vacation home is to have a peaceful and elegant “retreat” where we can spend quality family time, have fun, and develop memories that will last a lifetime. It is our goal that you and your family experience the same. Kindest regards, The Born Family (Tim, Dana & the 2 BFFs (Best Friends Forever))
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Please see... 'Amenities - What Else To Do'... on our VRBO home page.
- Primary: (719) 963-2082 (Colorado, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The Timbers...Keystone's most luxurious complex - Ski (or slide) right in!
Dining Room and Kitchen
Kitchen looking into Guest Bath
Living Room w/ Stone Fireplace and all Leather Furniture. Murphy Bed in Corner.
View from Dining Area Looking Into Master Bedroom. Complimentary Wireless.
Bedroom looking into kitchen and bath... w/ 26" HDTV, DVD & Charging Stations.
Huge Master Bath... w/ oversized 2-Person Jacuzzi, Shower and "His & Her" Sinks
View from Living Room into Dining Area (2 extra chairs available to seat 6)
Lounge...relax with family and friends in The Timbers's Grand Lodge style lounge
Outdoor Patio Area - w/ Heated Pool, Jacuzzi, Fire Pit and BBQue
Outdoor Fire Pit = Great S'mores Times w/ Kids... or Glass of Wine for Couples
View From Dining Room into Bedroom
View From Kitchen into Dining Room
Stone Fireplace and Murphy Bed
Kitchen and Island
Entertainment includes: 42" HTDV & DVD, Video Library, IPOD/CD/MP3 Player, Games
Spacious Kitchen... with Granite Counters and Stainless Appliances.
Master bedroom w/ custom made King size "Willow" bed.
Oversized 2 Person Jacuzzi - Both Therapeudic and Relaxing
"Wall of Windows"...read, relax or watch kids play from comfort of Grand Lounge.
Sauna, Steam Room & Work Out Facility - For Those w/ a Daily Exercise Routine
Heated Outdoor Pool in "Grotto" Like Setting - Warm Enough Even for Mom & Dad
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Monday, October 24, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
- Property typeCondo
Request to book
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
- Response time Within 12 hours
- Response rate 100%
- Calendar last updated 10/12/2016
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Travel with peace of mind.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.