Thank you for your interest in Eagle Property Management! Our locally-owned and onsite company has been managing Cabins and Condos in Sevier County since 1993. We are a full service management company and hope that you will give one of our beautiful properties a try on your next Smoky Mountain Getaway.
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Minimum age of primary renter:21
Max guests:6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Close to fun.
We had a great time. Cabin location was conveniently located a short distance from the parkway. Clean and comfortable. A/C worked great to keep us cool. The only reason we did not give it five stars on everything was that the photos online made the cabin look larger than it is. No closets to hang clothes. Large jacuzzis in two of the bedrooms took a lot of floor space. However, we slept well in the King sized beds in those rooms. Nice hot tub. Nice HD TV’s with cable. Good parking for two cars.
Great place no wifi
Great place no wifi
We enjoyed our stay, but the TVs in the bedrooms were analog. The light over the sink, under the microwave and top balcony were out. The bed in the 3rd bedroom was extremely low. It was a cozy little cottage and perfect room for our family. We really enjoyed walking our dog in the neighborhood.
DO NOT STAY HERE
Pros - the surrounding area is nice and well maintained.
- false advertising this is run by a company not an individual, also listed as having 3 king beds there are only two and a double
- very dirty inside with spiderwebs in the doorways, stained sheets & comforters that had the previous occupants hair in them
- to much oversized furniture unable to move in the rooms or downstairs open and close doors because ot is just to much
- unable to walk around beds as they are wall to wall with furniture had to sit on bed to open dresser no closet space and climb over person you are sharing the room with because of all the furniture that is to big for the rooms
- unable to sit on toilet upstairs because it is to close to the wall
- pool was closed even though it was super hot outside
Wanted to give our kids a different experience instead of always staying at hotels, they asked to stay at the hotel next time so they could swim and would have room to play because there was absolutely no extra space because of all the large furniture in every room and the kitchen would not recommend staying here and we won't be back this was the worst experience and we couldn't wait to get home we've never had an issue with air bnbs or vrbo but I guess there is a first time for everything
Nice cozy cottage with convenient location.
We enjoyed our stay. It would have been nice to have dish soap and enough laundry soap for a few loads. Beds were comfortable and the hot tub was relaxing.
Nice, clean but needs maintenance
We loved the location and cleanliness but the upstairs jacuzzi tub and one of the televisions were broken. Check in was easy as was check out. For the price they charge, everything should be in working condition.