ROCKY RIDGE is an adorable 1957 cabin located on a 1 acre lot surrounded by outcroppings of rocks and spectacular views! Large windows in the living area allow you to gaze out onto the beautiful landscape of lakes, mountains, and wildlife.
Guests of this charming cabin can fish in 13 surrounding lakes - 9 of which are PRIVATE and reserved only for home owners and their guests. A daily fishing pass will need to be purchased to fish the private lakes so please inform the home owner if you would like this extra bonus . To fish the public lakes all you need is a Colorado state fishing license.
This cabin is completely furnished... all you need to bring is the food!
* 3 bedrooms/2 bathrooms (3 queen beds, twin bunk beds and twin futon)
* Sleeps 9
* Wood burning fireplace
* Flat screen TV/Satellite dish/DVD
* Gas grill
* Picnic area
* Patio with amazing lake view
* Attached garage
* Access to sand green golf course - additional fee
* Access to fishing in PRIVATE lakes - additional fee
* Very private - no close neighbors
* Room to park extra vehicles such as campers, boats, trailers, etc
Only $150 per night Plus $10 per person per niight over six guests .
A stay at ROCKY RIDGE will prove to be a priceless getaway and one to call you back year after year!