*NOTE: AFTER YOUR RESERVATION IS COMPLETE, WE WILL SEND AN ADDITIONAL PAYMENT REQUEST FOR THE CITY HOTEL TAX OF 10.75% PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
We also have numerous beautiful parks. Some allow dogs and bikes. Please check to make sure what the parks do and do not allow. You can google San Antonio Parks o. Here are a few close ones.
1. Eisenhower Park
2. Raymond Russell Park
3. Fox Park Trailhead
4. Spring Time Park
5. O.P. Schnabel Park
6. Friedrich Wilderness Park
Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.
Absolute peace and quiet awaits under the shade of stately oak trees at this charming 4BR/2BA brick home in San Antonio, Texas. Slip into the relaxing heat of your private hot tub and take in the verdant view.
Tucked away in a safe neighborhood, the “Blue Bonnet House” is perfect for a family vacation, wedding retreat, or a reunion. We also have another house available in the same neighborhood for parties bigger than 12 — VRBO #1091100 sleeps 16 and is right around the corner.
Expansive, Stylish Interior
Find cool tile and glowing hardwood floors in every room, plus soaring ceilings throughout the main space. The spacious living room invites cocktails, conversation, and cozy movie nights by the fireplace; whip up unforgettable meals in the fully stocked eat-in kitchen.
•Formal dining area for 6, peekboo kitchen bar for 3
•Linens and towels provided
An Outdoor Oasis
We don’t blame you if you spend most of your stay on the back deck. Dine al fresco at the picnic table, play cards at the bistro table, or cool off with a dip in the sparkling pool. There’s ample seating out here, a big yard, plus an ultra-woodsy feel with oaks swaying overhead .•Grill
We’re Here to Help
We live locally, so please feel free to contact us with questions or concerns at any time.
•100% refund offered to guests whose military graduate is injured or delayed
San Antonio is a big city with a small-town feel. With it’s close proximity to Mexico, Tejano music greets you everywhere and taco lovers can enjoy the real deal at countless local eateries.
•Home to 5-time NBA champions the Spurs
•Luminaria art festival
•Texas Hill Country = wine country
•Beloved Alamo Drafthouse is hip cinema meets eatery
•Stroll the River Walk, explore Natural Bridge Caverns
Discover all this and more from this private and peaceful retreat in a big-hearted big city.
QA for Property
1.Is the pool open all year?
2. Do not drive thru Austin Texas. Doing so will guarantee a minimum of 4 hours added to your trip. Please call me if you have any questions.
3. Do we have a jacuzzi.
Yes . The hottub should be installed by the end of September
We also have another property in the same neighborhood. You can search for in by entering 818621 where you would normally place the city name you are searching for.
WELCOME TO THE BLUEBONNET HOUSE Hunt
We are so excited you chose us as your host for your vacation/business/graduation or family reunion.
There are a few things we would like you to know.
WIFI: Username: JC 2.4 Password: xltst300
• DO NOT PARK ACROSS THE STREET. You can park on the sidewalk by the mailbox if more parking space needed.
• Please put out the Black Trash on Monday evenings, trash will be picked up Tuesday early morning.
• Please put the Blue Trash on Thursday evenings, trash will be picked up Friday early morning.
• DO NOT PLACE RECYCLE ITEMS IN BAGS they have to be thrown separate inside the BLUE CONTAINER
• We will appreciate if you can wash towels upon leaving. (white and blue). Just make sure not to mix them during wash.
• Use bleach when washing WHITE towels only.
• Please put dishes in the dishwasher before leaving.
• Fill up jacuzzi (hot tub) after each use. Also, close lid when it is not in use to prevent water to get dirty to the trees and environment.
• Do not place any food in the sink, use trash can.
• Turn up the AC up 3 degrees each time you leave the house. This is greatly appreciated and will keep the cost low for everyone.
• Do not flush wipes, tampons, pads or any other items down the toilet, except Toilet Paper. Doing so will cost you plumbing expenses.
• You will lose your deposit if we find out you brought pets without notifying us.
• THIS IS A NON-SMOKING HOUSE
• We do not allow glass containers in the backyard always.
SWIMMING POOL RULES
• Any child between ages of 0 through 13 years of age must be supervised by an adult (21 years) of age, with proper swim attire and must remain with that child or children at all times.
• Remember children still in diapers must be wearing approved swim diapers in order to use our swimming pool.
• Approved swim attire must be worn while swimming at all times. This means swim wear only. No cutoffs, denim shorts, or basketball shorts that are hanging off the body. Men’s swimwear must have a liner as well as women.
• Swim attire must be made of lycra, spandex or nylon.
• No one having a contagious disease or infectious condition or having bandaging or healed abrasions will be allowed in the pool, to include fresh tattoos.
• No running, pushing, shoving, horseplay or any other type of boisterous activity will be allowed in the pool area.
• No breakable container or glass allowed in the pool area.