About this rental
Hosted by DeeDee CooperAsk a question
About DeeDee Cooper
We are originally from Nashville, TN. When work transferred us to E Tn, we had no idea how much we would fall in love with the area. The mountains, hiking, sunset -- all just spectacular. Upon visiting this cabin in 2017, we completely fell in love with it and feel so grateful that it is now ours. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
DeeDee Cooper purchased this Cabin in 2017
What makes this Cabin unique
The cathedral ceilings and open floor plan make the cabin feel even bigger than it already is. In addition to its' beauty, the location of the cabin couldn't be better. It is 5 minutes to Pigeon Forge and 5 minutes to Gatlinburg as the cabin is literally right in between the two cities. The cabin is the next to the last one on the street, so you have incredible privacy. Feeling so private while being so close to everything is the best of both worlds.
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 3)
Toilet · shower · Jetted tub
- No Smoking
- Washer & Dryer
- Children Welcome
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Tub
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Pls be aware there are stairs & no child gates. Pls be aware there are stairs & no child gates.
No pets - A min.fee of $350 will be charged for violationsA min.fee of $350 will be charged for violations
No smoking - No smoking in the cabin or on the property. No smoking in the cabin or on the property.
Max guests: 3
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- No House Parties, Violation will result in eviction
- Any evidence of pets will result in a min. of a $350 fee as we have family members with asthma and severe allergies and cannot risk their health.
- Upon approval of your Reservation request, a signed rental contract and copy of ID for each traveler must be submitted within 48 hours.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)