Come and enjoy the beautiful Guadalupe River on this picturesque private property complete with a huge deck, bunkhouse and hot tub. The main home has 3 bedrooms and 3 private bathrooms with bunk beds in the middle room. The house can sleep up to 8. The bunk house sleeps up to 10 and is perfect for the kids. BUNKHOUSE GUESTS WILL NEED TO BRING SLEEPING BAG WITH SHEETS AND PILLOWS. Nightly rate is based on 8 guests; add $25.00 per night, per additional guest. Up to 10 additional guests will stay at the bunkhouse. All bookings for three-day-holiday-weekends require a minimal stay of 3 nights. This property has a gas grill, heavy iron fire cooking pit, outhouse & outdoor shower. Enjoy river view from the six person spa on the deck or dance the night away at the covered cedar pavilion. This is the perfect place to come and gather with your friends and family! Bring your swim suit, water toys and fishing pole.
1. Use the outdoor shower to rinse off and hang your swimsuit before entering the house.
2. Clean out all food, beverages and ice from refrigerator and freezer. Clean the stove.
3. Strip the beds and gather all sheets and towels in separate piles.
4. Exercise caution when accessing the river, coming and going from the house.
5. ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING ANYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY OR IN THE BUILDINGS.
6. NO PETS
** Please note there will be a required deposit of $750 that will be held in the event that something is broken, the house is trashed, or the rules are not followed. In addition, please advise that the liability document MUST be signed by all parties before entering on the property.
- 1800 Sq. Ft. & Sleeps 8
- Each of the 3 bedrooms has its own attached bath for privacy.
- Wonderful master bath with private bathing area, whirlpool tub and shower.
- Central heat and air
- Large rock fireplace, firewood provided
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Cathedral ceiling with huge cedar beams
- Laundry rooms with large utility sink, washer & dryer stack
Bunk House (Bring your sleeping bags & pillow and camp out in the bunk house!):
- Sleeps 10 individuals
- Available at additional cost of $25 per additional guest per night.
There is a $500 event fee for large events such as reunions, weddings, receptions, etc. The property can easily accommodate 100 guests and provide suitable parking.
- Bring your own bedding for use on the hand-made bunk beds
- A/C and Heating
- No interior bathroom, outside shower available
- 80 acres with 3/4 of a mile along the Guadalupe
- Perfect for all types of gatherings: Weddings, Family Reunions, Retreats, Holidays, Events
- Single RV hookup with water and electricity, but no pump out station.
- Plenty of parking available
About the Location:
Original part of house was a small cabin built in the 1860s on a very high spot, overlooking the Guadalupe River. The original road from Comfort to Kerrville still remains, along with an old bridge and original camp spot used by the Texas Rangers. The original two-seater outhouse has been restored. House and bunkhouse restored with cedar and mesquite harvested from the property.
I do allow parties/events/reunions/ weddings at an additional cost of $500 to the rental amount. Please contact owner for further questions for this type of request.