About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 20)
Bunk bed (2) · queen
Toilet · shower
Toilet · shower · Jetted tub
Toilet · shower
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Tub
- Washer & Dryer
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - No smoking anywhere on the property.No smoking anywhere on the property.
Max guests: 20
- Kitchen, stove, refrigerator & dishwasher must be cleaned out. All food and garbage to be removed, put in cans outside & take sheets off used beds
- All furniture that's been moved around, returned to original location. No pets and no ATVs allowed.
- You must clean yourself and rinse your feet off before entering hot tub, If hot tub trashed $300 from the deposit will be withheld. Hot tub for adults
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Hosted by Harriet McCord/ColvinAsk a question
About Harriet McCord/Colvin
PURCHASED FROM DESCENDANTS OF THE ORIGINAL SETTLERS AND FOUNDERS OF CENTER POINT. THE RENTAL CABIN IS SITUATED ON A SMALL PART OF THE RANCH. STILL RANCHING TODAY. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON HISTORY OF RANCH GO TO YOU TUBE AND ENTER "ZANZENBERG RANCH".
Why Harriet McCord/Colvin chose Center Point
I PURCHASED THIS PROPERTY BECAUSE IT'S THE PRETTIEST PIECE OF LAND ON THE RIVER BETWEEN KERRVILLE AND COMFORT VIEW THE HISTORY OF THIS RANCH AND CURRENT OPERATIONS ON YOU TUBE "ENTER" "ZANZENBERG RANCH" AND FOR HORSE OPERATIONS GO TO blockcreekfarm.com
What makes this House unique
HOUSE IS SITUATED HIGH ABOVE THE FLOOD STAGE, OVERLOOKING THE RIVER; ACCESSIBLE BY FOOT; SECLUDED; BEAUTIFUL, CLEAR, PRISTINE WATER WITH SPRINGS; LOTS OF TREES; COOL BREEZES; HISTORIC SIGNIFICANCE-TEXAS RANGERS CAMP; ROBERT E. LEE TRAINED HERE