Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
3 Bedroom Log Cabin on 23 private acres near Bethel Woods
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Not child-proofed. Bring what your child(ren) needNot child-proofed. Bring what your child(ren) need
No smoking - NO smoking in the house at all, anytime.NO smoking in the house at all, anytime.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- No smoking, no shoes in the house. No pets -- Please don't ask! Swim in pond at own risk; wear life jacket. No children in/ near pond without adult.
- No swimming or using fire pit while intoxicated Hot Tub filters are sensitive; wash dirt, creams, oils before getting in.
- Wash all kitchenware you use. Scrape off food before placing in dishwasher. No deep fryers of any kind. No trash or recyclables outside.
Minimum 3-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Julie & Bill Rozar
- english, Ukrainian
About Julie & Bill Rozar
After raising our family in Brooklyn, we moved to our weekend home in Smallwood NY and have loved living in Sullivan County since Feb 2016. In fact, we loved it so much we bought a second home nearby in March 2016 and lovingly upgraded it to enjoy with friends and share as a vacation rental. We are fortunate to be able to work from home so we are available when you need us. Looking forward to meeting you! -- Julie and Bill
Julie & Bill Rozar purchased this Cabin in 2016
Why Julie & Bill Rozar chose Cochecton
The Getaway at Moonrise Pond is ideal for visits to Sullivan County for a show at Bethel Woods, enjoying the Delaware River, and the many small upstate NY towns such as Narrowsburg, Callicoon, and Livingston Manor.
What makes this Cabin unique
Private, pretty, peaceful.