565 Classic Mountain 2BR Condo-Resort Amenities & Majestic Rocky Mountain View(14 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Property type:Townhome
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Townhome, 2 Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
Welcome to a modern mountain classic! This 1,900 square-foot, 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo is the epitome of mountain luxury. You’ll surely enjoy your vacation in this newly remodeled home – Imagine sitting in the majestic great room next to a warm fire as you watch the snow fall outside, or relaxing out on the spacious deck watching the golfers on the 5th tee box on the golf course while grilling dinner… No matter what season you’re here, you’re guaranteed great scenery and complete serenity! Everyone will be able to dine together around the large, elegant antique dining table, while the gourmet chefs in the family enjoy cooking in the brand new kitchen, which was designed with convenience and gatherings in mind. You’ll love cooking with new high-end appliances, and a granite island that seats 2 will come in handy for quick meals or enjoying conversation. Whoever gets the master bedroom is awfully lucky – The master bathroom is one of the most lavish baths you will ever see! Enjoy bathing in a large luxurious Jacuzzi tub, elevated and surrounded by beautiful mountain stone tiles, while sipping on some bubbly from the private master bathroom wine cooler. This is what vacation is all about!
When you’re not relaxing at home or exploring the great outdoors, head over to the resort lodge for some great amenities! Take a leisurely swim in the indoor pool adjacent to the state-of-the-art fitness center, or soothe your aching muscles after a day of skiing in the resort hot tub. In the summertime, lounge outside by the outdoor pool and gaze out at the panoramic mountain views. A complimentary ski shuttle will help you get to and from the ski slopes in the winter, which are only about 10 minutes away. As soon as you see those towering Rocky Mountain peaks, you’ll know this is where you should be!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include wireless internet, a spacious full deck, grill, fireplace, new flat screen 50" TV, in-unit washer/dryer, full gourmet kitchen, and use of the resort recreation facilities which include community pools, hot tub, fitness center, ski shuttle, and more
- Outstanding location and breathtaking golf course and mountain views!
- Master Bedroom: 1 King-sized Bed and 1 Queen-sized sleeper sofa
- Bedroom 2: 1 Queen-sized Bed
- There is a Queen-sized Murphy Bed in the living room
- No smoking
- No pets
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes apply
State Sales Tax License No: 27604933-0000
Member since: 2006
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (2), Murphy Beds (1) Queen bed
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Elevated Large Jacuzzi Tub, Surrounded by Beautiful Mountain Stone Tiles, Room for 3-4, Private Wine Cooler Refrigerator in Master Bathroom, Surrounded by Lots of Windows for a Great View of the Outdoors While Soaking, New Flat screen 32' T.V. HBO and Movies Channels Are Available, With up to Date Snow Report and Skiing Conditions, Large Oversized Slate tiled Fireplace in the Great room, Bose Stereo system, All Brand new BeautyRest Pillow Top Plush Mattress with Down Pillows. Beds in unit: one King, 2 Queens and one Queen Murphy Bed....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Jetted Tub
May 6 '13 - May 20 '13....$175/night....$1700/week May 21 '13 - Sep 10 '13.....$265/night....$1700/week Sep 11 '13 - Oct 31 '13.....$225/night.....$1425/night Nov 1 '13 - Dec 19 '13.....$175/night.....$1150/week Dec 20 '13 - Jan 6 '14....$485/night.....$3250/week $39 Damage Waiver Fee + $150 Cleaning Fee + $25/night Resort & Pool Fee 3% Local Services Fee + 6.8% Sales Tax 3 Night Minimum Stay
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 6 months. You can contact the manager for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Durango & Silverton Train Leaves out of Durango, Glider rides available, Natural Hot Pools just down the road
Year Purchased: 2005
Why Durango, CO, USA:
I lived 23 years in the Colorado Mountains. When we moved to Delaware, I was lucky to have family in Durango and a brother who is a Realtor ! This is our second unit up at Tamarron!
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
I like the fact that I can go on a vacation and have a comfortable home to make memories with my family and friends. I love to hang out on the deck and watch the hummingbirds drink from the feeders, and watch the golfers tee off through the trees. I love to rock in the over sized chairs and drink a cup of coffee in the morning and read. You have the sunsets over the valley and can hear the train coming up over the hills on it's way to Silverthorn. Amazing and peaceful.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Wednesday, January 18, 2017
- Response time Within a few days
- Response rate 60%
- Calendar last updated 07/06/2016
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.