House, 7 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 4 Baths, (Sleeps 18 Plus in Beds)
King size beds (4), Queen size Beds (3), Pack N Play portacribs (2), 1 Full size futon mattress on bonus room floor, queen aerobed (1), Bunk Beds (2), one is a twin over twin and the other a twin over full.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - No ExceptionsNo Exceptions
No parties/events - SLT guidelines don't allow any events or parties.SLT guidelines don't allow any events or parties.
No smoking - Outside only.Outside only.
Max guests: 18 - Maximum occupancy is 18 people & 8 vehiclesMaximum occupancy is 18 people & 8 vehicles
Minimum age of primary renter: 30 - Photo Id Required with DOB prior to bookingPhoto Id Required with DOB prior to booking
- Occupancy limit and vehicle limit apply apply 24 hours per day. If friends visit the home make sure occupancy or vehicle limits isn't exceeded.
- If a violation occurs the city of SLT will charge the renter and the home owner $1000. If this occurs, the $1000 security deposit will be withheld.
- Please review and accept the rental contract as well as the cancellation policy stated in the contract prior to requesting a reservation.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
My husband Dave and I along with our very good friends and co-owners Don and Joyce live in beautiful Santa Cruz California. We have 2 grown children and 2 grandchild and Don and Joyce have 3 grown children and 4 grandchildren. We all feel very fortunate that all our children are great friends and also call Santa Cruz home! Thank you for considering our Tahoe home!!
Owner purchased this House in 2006
Why Owner chose Al Tahoe
We chose Tahoe as our vacation home destination because it was a place where my husband has many childhood memories. Prior to purchasing this home, we found ourselves renting other homes around the lake every summer. It had always been a dream of ours to own a home in Tahoe and we couldn't be more fortunate to have found this home. Our friends Don & Joyce just happened to be in Tahoe on the same weekend we were when we came across it on it's first day on the market. Meant to be!
What makes this House unique
Our home is the perfect home for family reunions and the gathering of friends who may want to spend their vacations together. Our property is very unique because it sits on 3/4 of an acre and is the largest parcel in the whole neighborhood. Located right on the creek overlooking an expansive meadow, it has views beyond compare. So many times our renters have commented to us that the pictures, as pretty as they are on our website, don't even compare to when you actually see it in person.