About the property
- House3000 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Mininum Stay2 - 4 nights
VILLAGE HOME: 4 BEDROOMS, 4.5 BATHS (SLEEPS 10)
This is a true four bedroom home as all bedrooms have en suite bathrooms. There are two master bedrooms, one on the main floor and one upstairs.
The open floor plan provides a large common area that creates a great space for enjoying family and friends. The oversized wrap around porch has a table for dining outside, comfortable chairs for relaxing by the fire place, a view of the inland waterway, and plenty of room for "porching" the low country way.
This house is located in Wilson Village and similar to all other village homes, it is a short walk to the following amenities:
- Canoe Club family pool and River House adult only pool
- Wilson Lawn and Racquet Club: Tennis - clay and grass, Bocce, Croquet, Basketball, and Pickle Ball
- May River Golf Club: A signature Jack Nicklaus course
- Wilson Landing: Access to canoes, kayaks, paddleboards, and boating excursions
- Recreation Center: for bicycle rental ($15/day, $45/week), golf cart rental ($75/day) , and fishing poles & supplies
- Fitness facilities and Movement studio
- Restaurants: Buffaloes, Canoe Club, River House, May River Grill (with same day tee time), Octagon Bar, Fore & Aft (behind the pools at the Inn)
- Wedding Facilities: Waterside Chapel, Village Green, Oak Ballroom
- RT's Market: Palmetto Bluff's version of the general store
- Spa Montage
- The award winning Inn at Palmetto Bluff
- Nightly S'mores on the river at the River House fire pits.
As a member of the golf club in Palmetto Bluff, guests at this home would have access to play the course. Guests must contact me to make tee times in advance.
Ask about availability for private chef, babysitter services, and baby equipment rentals.
keywords: wedding chapel, cottage rental, Inn Palmetto Bluff, Montage Resort, low country home, Wilson Village, Cottage rental, vacation South Carolina, Bluffton water front, vrbo, HomeAway, palmetto bluff, rental, best, value, new, Wilson village, waterfront, marina, location, new, pet friendly, air conditioned, family, convenient, Charleston, HILTON head, bicycles, golf cart, price, deal, down town, fun, golf, shooting, tennis, exercise, fitness, canoe club, horseback riding, Moreland, hiking, games, shopping, first choice, concierge, private, cozy, romantic, beautiful, clean, high tech, internet, flat screen tv, stereo, cooking, kitchen, Savannah, gourmet, beach, river, canoe, kayak, getaway, store, groceries, hotel, room service, fine, dining, weather, games, toys, children, fishing, vacation, weekend, rated, best, golf cart, swimming, short walk, downtown, town green, plantation ruins, hotel, nature, bunk room, sleeping, sleeps 8, sunny, fireplace, landscaped, yard, garden, wine, food, spa, s'mores, fireplace, fire pit, deal, screen porch, history, dolphin, tour, bird watching, post office, buffalo's, cheapest, price, lowest price, easy, bowling,
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 18, 2018
Why Jay Douglass chose Palmetto Bluff
Palmetto Bluff is truly unique - there is literally no other place like it.
What makes this House unique
This home is in Wilson Village which provides walking access to all amenities. The common area, wrap around porch, and view of the inland waterway create spaces for all to enjoy.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Great house and location. Just as described.
Beautiful home in a beautiful area of the country. You cannot go wrong with this property at all. We loved our stay.
10 N. Drayton is an incredibly comfortable and beautifully appointed home
Well first of all Palmetto Bluff is a truly exceptional experience and the home at 10 N. Drayton St. made our stay so incredibly comfortable- 4 wonderful bedrooms with 4 bathrooms was perfect for this 4 couple event- the home is extremely well appointed with all the necessities and the kitchen absolutely rocks!!- as we were all cooking enthusiasts it was a wonderful treat to have all the Viking appliances- would definitely plan a return visit- the ownership made the rental part so smooth and Mark Haslam ( property manager) was so helpful getting the outdoor fireplace blazing as it was pretty chilly !!!- just awesome !!!
Wonderful place, lovely house and Jay made everything easy for us! Thank you!
Perfect Home in Perfect Location
We absolutely loved our stay here over the Christmas holidays. Having both upstairs and downstairs master bedrooms was especially important with a grandchild in the family now.
The house was cozy enough for everyone to gather and big enough for everyone to have sufficient space to themselves when desired. We utilized both the large indoor dining area and screened porch dining during our stay. The kitchen is extremely well equipped for families who like to cook together, and within easy walking distance of restaurants. The owner of this home was able to book tee times for the men to play golf and the women visited the spa in the hotel.
The Village provides many Christmas activities for families to enjoy and we never ran out of things to do!
Best Thanksgiving Ever!
Wonderful home, great location and jay made it a breeze to stay in this magical place
We came with another couple to enjoy Music To Your Mouth. The house was very clean, spacious and well appointed! We would definitely stay here again!
While a golf cart can be rented, it is not necessary as all amenities are accessible on foot and bicycle
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- Rates are subject to change until Reservation is confirmed - Cancellation Policy: Bookings cancelled at least 60 days before the start of the stay will receive a 100% Refund. Bookings cancelled at least 30 days before the start of the stay will receive a 50% refund of entire booking amount. Bookings cancelled with less than 30 days notice will receive no refund but can move the booking to a different available date. - Guests staying over one week are required to purchase a minimum of one additional house cleaning service ($300) per each additional week.