Lake front cottage tucked in the trees on the main channel; great views, relax
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - House is not infant and toddler safe. No picketsHouse is not infant and toddler safe. No pickets
Pets allowed - No cats allowed, dogs house trainedNo cats allowed, dogs house trained
No parties/events - family reunions ok; no fireworks or loud parties family reunions ok; no fireworks or loud parties
Smoking allowed - prefer no smoking; if smoke only outside;disposeprefer no smoking; if smoke only outside;dispose
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 23 - Six or less guests if younger than 23.Six or less guests if younger than 23.
- do not go onto the top of the boat house; no diving, no swimming by the shore; swim off floating dock on side with laddar; be diligent with children
- pet fee required. Pet damage will need to be replaced/repaired. Please no aggressive dogs or puppies. House trained; do not allow on beds please.
- house is not safe for infants or toddlers; no safety latches, gates on stairs, locks, or electrical outlet plugs; steep steps with no pickets yet.
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
About Kathy Laferriere
I am a licensed Realtor in NC.
Kathy Laferriere purchased this house in 2017
Why Kathy Laferriere chose Lexington
I bought this property because I love lake living. I especially enjoy boating (pontooning); relaxing on the large back deck with my favorite beverage and a good book.We thoroughly enjoy hanging out watching the geese and ducks fly by as well as all the other birds and fish jumping. Grilling and chilling on the covered deck is my idea of a good relaxing time.
What makes this house unique
This home is located on the main channel. There are two free boat ramp launches just down Highway 8; Buddle Creek for this side of the bridge and Wildlife Recreation Area for the large part of the lake. Rock Outdoors sells fishing licenses. Several decks to sit and enjoy the lake and all the recreation you choose to enjoy. Easy access to restaurant, shopping, movie theaters, vineyards, breweries, museums and many other items of interest. Property has cable and internet.