Hillside Hideaway is a well-appointed, luxury cottage nestled above Lake Burton @ Waterfall, a gated, golf, swim, & tennis club. INCLUDES access to amenities (complimentary & fee). Lake access via club's day dock. NOT a typical cabin. Spacious & comfortable w/the right hint of lake decor. 2 story great room w/stone fireplace. Master on main w/king + 3 guest beds w/queens. Deck w/gas grill. Satellite TV/Wifi. Golf course, clubhouse, sports complex & boat dock w/swimming platform in the community. Pontoon Boat rental available (rental fee applies)
* Master on main w/king and ensuite bath w/separate jetted tub & shower. Dual vanities and separate lavatory
* 3 Bedrooms upstairs all with queen beds
* Upstairs loft area gathering space
* Full bath upstairs tub/shower combo
* Half Bath on Main
* Laundry on Main
* Remote control gas logs and stone fireplace on main
* Outdoor uncovered deck with gas grill - access on main
* Gas cooking -Viking stove
* Wifi and satellite TV. TV in great room and ALL bedrooms
* Completely furnished and professionally decorated
* Separate dining room seats 8
* Eat in Kitchen with breakfast bar (seats 3) and table (seats 4)
* Reading nook
* Backyard (not fenced)
* Lower Level patio under deck
* No access to unfinished basement which is used for storage by owners
*** The photos accurately portray the home and space, however some of the furnishings have been changed out or replaced. Items are replaced as needed for wear and tear and to maintain the upscale and high quality decor of the interior.
Check out The Waterfall Club online -INCLUDED in your vacation rental is COMPLIMENTARY access to the year round, heated, indoor junior Olympic swimming pool, jacuzzi as well as 2 indoor tennis courts and 1 outdoor tennis court at the Waterfall Club. There is also a workout room and guests may dine at any of many venues from elegant fine dining to the casual grill at The Waterfall Club Lodge and Sports Complex using their personal payment cards. The spa is open 10 months a year and rental guests at our home may book spa services (fees apply). Club has a day dock and swimming dock as well as a pontoon boat that may be reserved and rented for a fee. The Anchorage Marina is < 10 minute drive and also rents boats that may be docked during the day at the club's day dock.
The club can help coordinate your reservations for dining (restaurants open 9 months/year and guests are responsible for dining costs), boat rental (guests responsible for rental fees and deposit.) Access to heated indoor pool, Jacuzzi, workout room, sauna and steam room as well as tennis courts (tennis reservations required) are all complimentary. Paid spa services are also available 10 months or the year.