Enjoy your Spring Training Home Away from Home!!
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Rental Agreement must be signed and submitted to owner prior to booking. Owner reserves right to cancel booking if Rental Agreement is not submitted.
- Please NO SMOKING IS PERMITTED INSIDE THE CONDO. THIS IS A QUIET RESIDENTIAL COMMUNITY, THEREFORE NO PARTIES ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME.
- Parking spot for the condo is #3. Parking in another unassigned parking spot will result in having your car towed at Renter's expense.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Property has guest safety measures
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Hosted by Maitee NottleAsk a question
About Maitee Nottle
We relocated to Arizona 15 years ago from Florida and purchased our condo then. We are experienced professionals and have been in the rental business over 14 years! We love Arizona and all the fun outdoor things to do and can make wonderful suggestions for you to enjoy all during your stay! We are avid travelers and have traveled extensively in the US and internationally. We look forward to having you as guests in our newly renovated condo!
Maitee Nottle purchased this Condo in 2004
Why Maitee Nottle chose South Scottsdale
The area around OldTown is unique since it is the perfect blend between Scottsdale's historical "Wild West" beginnings and Modern times! Always exciting since it is the Heart of all the happenings in the Area, yet our condo is located in a quiet residential area allowing you a quiet retreat to relax from your fun day!
What makes this Condo unique
My favorite thing about the condo is it's location to outdoor adventures! From hiking at Camelback to biking/jogging/walking on the nearby trails along the "waterfront"! I love walking on the nearby trail to Fashion Square instead of driving, enjoy a fabulous lunch/dinner and strolling home!
- english, spanish