2 Bed/2 Bath Quiet Apartment with Privacy, close to Park!
Mt. Hood Room
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Thank you in advance for your attention to these rules: Shoes off at the door. You might want to think about bringing slipper socks.
- When using the toilet, please sit. Standing causes problems for people. It just does. Each additional person after 4 people is $15/person charge.
- If you have any questions, you can contact us in the main house.
- english, french, german, spanish, portuguese, mandarin, We know a little bit of these languages. 日本語も。
Who resides in the main house: Handyman/Graphic Designer/Tour Guide/ESL Teacher/Homestay Provider & Recruiter/Mechanical Engineer/College-aged student We sometimes speak Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, or German, and Melanie is an ESL Certified Instructor. Music: all styles are appreciated (well, almost all) Movies: Friday night pizza, movie, popcorn night Art: designers and painters reside here Garden: We like flowers and have some organic canned and dried food for the winter Books, Coffee, Conversation: all habitual Exercise: treadmill, stationary bike, sit-up board, weights... a very small workout room used daily Technology: we depend on it Mechanics: Handyman (owner) KIS: Keep it Simple is something we support each other with in our lives. When we vacation, we enjoy camping, hotels with hot tubs, B&B, and sleeping in the back of our pickup!
Melanie purchased this apartment in 2017
Why Melanie chose Woodstock
This space has a lot of natural light with great views of the sunrise and sunset. We love living 4 doors down from a park and two blocks from our church. Wildlife actually comes into my backyard which has a maturing oak tree and small pond. I enjoy walking Reed Canyon, to the library, Bi-Mart, Safeway, New Seasons, Trader Joe's, Ace Hardware, coffee shops, Asian restaurants, medical services, etc. Our neighborhood has a sweet feeling of families who take care of the elderly with an Asian flair.
What makes this apartment unique
My neighborhood is really quiet. Often, people tell us that they forget that they are only 15 min. from downtown. With an undeveloped street bordering our property, it feels like we have a country road access to the apartment, which is located above the garage/shop.