About the property
- Studio400 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 5 nights
Village at Breckenridge Resort Studio. Best location in all of Breckenridge.
- Full kitchen
- Flat screen TV with cable television and DVD player
- Free wireless internet provided by the resort
- Linens and towels, paper products, soaps, shampoo, dish detergent, trash bags, provided
*One-time setup upon check-in, no daily maid service
- King bed, sleeper sofa
- Ski-in/Ski-out at the Base of Peak 9
- Next to the Quicksilver Chairlift
- Next to Village Ski School
- Less than one block from Main St., downtown Breckenridge
- On multiple Breck Free Ride shuttle routes, Summit Stage shuttle route
- Indoor/outdoor heated pool
- Four outdoor hot tubs
- Exercise facilities
- Steam room
- Locker rooms with showers and towels
- Underground heated parking
- Shared washers/dryers (coin operated)
- Restaurants, shopping, and bar on site
- Daycare on premises (Village Daycare Center)
- Hospital/Emergency Medical Center on premises
- Parking is $20-$30/nt during ski season, depending on demand. Contact us for specific pricing and availability.
- Parking is $10-$15/nt during summer (June-September), and $5/nt in May and October
- For VRBO Instant/Book It Now bookings: parking must be secured via separate credit card payment over the phone.
- Heated, underground garage
- Limit one spot per unit, subject to availability, allotment sells out over weekends and holidays.
- We have discounts on shuttles between Denver Airport and Breckenridge. We recommend the shuttle, as you can walk to both the slopes and downtown from this location.
Breckenridge Business License No. 466820001
Ski Colorado Vacation Rentals
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 05, 2018
About Ski Colorado Vacation Rentals
Ski Colorado Vacation Rentals offers the best lodging available in Breckenridge and Summit County, Colorado. Rent your Breckenridge lodging through us. Check for special deals. We provide quality and hassle-free property management for your home or condo. Contact us for a free estimate.
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Fantastic location, room quality ok
Be aware that the room is a condo owned by a separate person, managed thhrough a third party. So if you need assistance from the hotel forget about it!
That being said, the location is amazing. Shops, bars, restaurants within a minute walk. Plenty of hot tubs, heated pool, dry sauna, steam sauna AND walk out back door and hop on the lift to Peak 9.
We had a few minor problems with the room which are not worth listing here. Parking is $30/day on top of whatever you pay for the room and they don’t tell you that until AFTER you rent the room.
Hi Brian, thank you for your review. I would like to confirm that we are separate management company and the front desk at the actual resort is not associated with this condo. However, we have a fully operating front desk for our guests and we are available any time to assist the guests with any issues. You are simply calling us and we take care of you. We do disclose that information on the listing and none of our guests ever had issue with that. The phone provided in the room has a 'front desk' number on it and it will dial directly to us. I wish we could have assisted you better - simply if you would have got in touch with us.
The parking is paid at the resort and those information are also disclosed clearly on the listing, so you can find that information before reserving the condo. We are also happy to answer any questions prior to you reserving the property.
Thank you for your feedback and we are glad that you enjoyed the condo and its locations. Best, Aleks M.
Cozy little place with all the amenities.
Dear Tyler, thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed the condo and its amenities. We would love to welcome you back in the future. Best, Aleks M.
Perfect for our ski vaca
The condo was just the right size & location for our quick pre-Christmas trip to Breck. Bed was comfy, shower was hot & good pressure, kitchen was stocked with everything we needed (& more!). We've stayed at The Village twice now, and will be back again & again!