About the property
- Villa1260 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay4 nights
Two bedroom villa with full kitchen and 2 baths, on Maui’s most beautiful beach
Welcome to beautiful Maui!
Stroll the white sand Ka’anapali Beach, sharing sunsets with the isles of Lana’i and Moloka’i. Dine in the finest restaurants or grill your own fresh fish and steaks near the pool. Visit the the quaint port town of Lahaina, ride to the top of massive Haleakala volcano, or take the Road to Hana—the most gorgeous drive in the world—and finish with a swim in the Seven Sacred Pools. Return to rest up in your beautiful rooms.
• Your spacious two-bedroom villa has a fully equipped kitchen
• A washer and dryer lets you keep up on laundry
• Both bedrooms feature a king-size Heavenly beds and full baths
• Master bath has a large shower and soaker tub
• Get three flat-panel HDTVs, one in each bedroom and the living room
• Wireless High-speed Internet Access
• Private lanai with outdoor furniture
• Sleeper sofa
• Spacious dining area
• In-room safe
• Kitchen includes range/oven, microwave, full-size refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, blender, and dinnerware
• Stock up at War-Mart and Sav-Way near the airport to save on meals and beverages
Book rooms up to a year in advance—they go fast! Because for 20 years in a row Maui has been voted the #1 island in the world by Condé Nast Travelers Readers’ Choice Awards.
• Beautiful Ka’anapali white sand beach
• Heated lagoon pool with island whirlpool spas
• Beach pool—zero entry with sand bottom and water slide
• Poolside cabanas with HDTVs
• Children’s splash pad
• Two plunge pools
• Business center with internet access
• Covered parking
• Fitness studio sauna and steam room
• Outdoor BBQ grill stations and fire pit
• Mauka Makai Restaurant
• Pool Bar
• A lovely park separates Nanea the two other Westin resorts wihich also have a their own restaurants including Pulehu—for fine Italian food
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 13, 2018
Why Cory Kammer chose Kaanapali
I’ve traveled the world and never found a more tranquil, beautiful place to live. For 20 years in a row Maui has been voted the #1 island in the world by Condé Nast Travelers Readers’ Choice Awards.
What makes this Villa unique
The island is filled with so many fine dining options: Mama’s Fish House, Haliimaile General Store, Mala, Fleetwood’s on Front Street, and many more! Or save by stopping at Wal-Mart near the airport. They keep their prices the same in Hawai’i as on the mainland so you can stock up. Hit Sav-Way near there or in Lahaina for meat, fresh fish, and vegetables and cook meals in the room or the grills by the pools.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Don’t miss dining at Duke’s!