Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 10
- Pool/spa heater is for use on the isolated spa function ONLY. It must be turned on and off before and after spa use. Allow pool to clean per schedule.
- Pool will be too cold to be usable for most from mid Sept to mid May
Hosted by OwnerAsk a question
Emergency Medicine doctor trained in Philadelphia at Temple University and moved to AZ in 2002. Married in 1999 to Amy, I go by "Sean" my middle name. We were finally blessed with a daughter, Mathilda in 2014.
Owner purchased this house in 2002
Why Owner chose Vail
This was our first home purchased in AZ. We bought it as a very basic custom Santa Fe. When we purchased it there was nothing but flat desert surrounding it. We installed a pool, spa, flagstone patio in back yard and customized the house with beautiful cedar doors throughout, as well as custom iron security doors a front courtyard and a lot of palm trees to go wit the backyard BBQ and spa. We also upgraded the kitchen and bathrooms a bit and faux painted the interior. We love this house but our family outgrew it. I didnt want to sell or long term rent it, so the vacation rental seemed like the best option. We hope you and your family will enjoy the southwest style of the home and the clean fresh air as well as beautiful star filled nights. My favorite thing to do in the winter months was to take a glass of wine and sit in the jacuzzi and lay back to star gaze.
What makes this house unique
Jacuzzi, BBQ, quiet peaceful starry desert nights, ease of travel to many activities. Cozy southwest decor.