1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, sleeps up to 4 Adults
Ultra comfy memory foam mattress murphy bed and we also have a couch that folds out to a bed. BOTH are double size beds, (54" width).
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4 - two adults comfortably, more is pushing ittwo adults comfortably, more is pushing it
Minimum age of primary renter: 28
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The number of overnight Guests allowed on the premise during your stay is limited to the number specified in the reservations.
- NOISE ORDINANCE – The home is located in a residential neighborhood. The Homeowner kindly asks Guests to be considerate of the neighbors at all times
- PETS - Pets are not permitted in rental unit. No exceptions. Evidence of pets in the Property will incur an additional cleaning fee of $300.
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
About Ryan Smith
We are two professionals who, when we aren’t grinding away during the work week, are passionate about travel and have visited destinations all over the world. Throughout our extensive travels, we have discovered that we prefer a vacation rental over other types of accommodations—not only is this type of property unique, it provides more space and amenities for the money. Now that we are vacation rental owners, we have replicated unique aspects that we have enjoyed on our trips by incorporated these into our own property. We hope you enjoy the experience as much as we do! Ryan Smith purchased this house in 2017
Ryan Smith purchased this Studio in 2017
Why Ryan Smith chose Middletown
We purchased this property because WE LOVE SAN DIEGO! The weather, the natural splendor, the sunsets, the people and the diverse range of activities truly make San Diego an elite travel destination!
What makes this Studio unique
The bay and city views from our home are out of this world, and the location—in a safe, residential area within walking distance to everything fun in San Diego—doesn’t get any better. Plus, we spent a copious amount of time and attention on perfecting the interior design to be inviting, eclectic, and worthy of our guests visiting from all over the world. Our rental has truly breathtaking views of San Diego Bay and downtown. Additionally, it's centrally located to the many fun happenings in San Diego such as Gaslamp Quarter, Balboa Park, Little Italy, the San Diego Zoo, Sea World Coronado Island, Pacific Beach, La Jolla and much more.