Welcome to our Harbor Town Haven on Mud Island. You will love staying in this completely updated home located in a wonderful, safe community on the Mississippi River and minutes from Downtown Memphis. Come explore Memphis and stay in our cozy three bedroom, two bath home that comfortably sleeps five.
Harbor Town is a little oasis at the northern end of a strip of land called Mud Island. It sits right outside the main business district downtown, making it one of the best Memphis neighborhoods for that quick commute to downtown. The Mississippi River runs on one side, and the Wolf River Harbor on the other. The area has 500 homes and apartment complexes, and it is a quaint neighborhood where residents go to grab a glass of wine or walk along the river at Greenbelt Park.
Conveniently located near I-40 and a short drive from the Memphis International Airport (13 miles).
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: Sleeper Sofa
Bathrooms: 2 Full baths
After a long day exploring the city you can enjoy dinner at a local restaurant or shop at Miss Cordelia's Grocery. If you like to cook, then make yourself comfortable in our fully equipped kitchen.
Two bedrooms offer comfortable queen-sized beds, and the third bedroom offers a sleeper sofa. There are two full bathrooms that offer a shower/tub combo and plenty of counter space for all of your travel items, fluffy towels, and a hair dryer to make you feel right at home.
Centrally located near the new and popular Bass Pro Shop at the Pyramid, Autozone stadium (Memphis Redbirds), Beale Street, the FedEx Forum (Memphis Grizzlies), Mud Island River Park & Amphitheater, and much more! This home lets you explore the bustling city while staying in a safe, quaint neighborhood. Take a short walk down to the Mississippi or explore the new Wolf River Greenway at the north end of Mud Island. Whether you are in town for an event or on vacation, you will love staying on Mud Island.
There is so much to see and do in the Memphis area . . .
- Bass Pro Shops at the Pyramid (2.5 miles)
- Memphis Riverboat cruise the Mississippi (3.5 miles)
- Beale Street (3.5 miles)
- Beale Street Landing (3.2 miles)
- The Peabody Hotel & lobby ducks (6 miles)
- Graceland (11 miles)
- The Rock & Soul Museum (3.5 miles)
- The National Civil Rights Museum (3.5 miles)
- Sun Studios (3.5 miles)
- Gibson Guitar Factory Tour(3.5 miles)
- The Orpheum Theater for off Broadway shows & summer movies (3 miles)
- The Ducks Unlimited Waterfowling Heritage Center (2.5 miles)
- The Memphis Zoo (5 miles)
- Stax Museum (5.5 miles)
. . . and SO MUCH MORE!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, fenced-in yard with private patio, WiFi, two tv's - 1 smart tv in the living room and 1 tv with a blu ray player in the master bedroom, laundry room with washer & dryer, attached private garage with additional visitor parking at the front, iron & ironing board, and a gas fireplace.
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID must accompany rental agreement