The BEST way to experience Lake Chelan is a Waterfront Get-a-Way! Enjoy the sunshine, incredible views and private waterfront from this cozy South Cove 3 bedroom 2 bath Lake House! Bring your Boat and Lake Toys. Our Lake House has a private dock, boat lift, buoy and stairs for easy access into the lake.
Minutes away from several southshore wedding venues!
Situated on the water’s edge of Lake Chelan, this home ensures incredible up lake and down lake views, Stunning! How nice it is to have the convenience of your own waterfront right out your door! Nothing complicated, no packing up to head to the beach - its all right there to make your stay easy and enjoyable!
Perfect location for your wine-tasting tour experience. Conveniently located 1 mile from Karma Vineyards, 1.5 miles from Fielding Hills, Chelan Estates, Nefarious and Siren Song Wineries. 2.5 miles from Mellisoni Winery and Tsillan Cellars Winery & Restaurant.
Located just six miles west of the charming town of Chelan. The location is the perfect balance - you're close enough to town to easily enjoy access to dining and shopping, but far enough away that you're isolated from all the hustle and bustle, free to enjoy the sapphire-blue waters of Lake Chelan from the comfort of your private home and dock. We are 4 miles to the State Park, 3 miles to Lakeside Park and only a 7 minute scenic drive along the lake to downtown Chelan or a 10 minute boat ride to Manson Bay, 20 minute boat ride to Chelan Marina or 5 minute boat ride across the lake to Mill Bay boat launch and Casino.
Take a little 4 mile stroll/bike ride to the Lake Chelan State Park or a hike on the nearby nature trails! Book a tee-time at Bear Mountain Golf Course, Lake Chelan Golf Course or Desert Canyon Golf Course for a day of golfing adventure.
Parking for 2 vehicles at the home. Boat Launch and trailer parking at Mill Bay boat launch, State Park or City of Chelan marina boat launches.
ONE OF THE BEST WATERFRONT WITH PRIVATE DOCK AND BOAT LIFT RATES ON LAKE CHELAN.
This home features the following:
• Fully equipped kitchen service for 8 (blender, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, dishwasher, etc.) with modern appliances makes it easy to whip up exceptional meals for your group.
• Dining area with seating for 6 and kitchen bar seating for 4
• Living room with comfortable furnishings and huge views of Lake Chelan from large windows
• Master Bedroom with King Bed, Bathroom with tub and shower/blow dryer
• Deck with Gas BBQ, Patio Table with seating for 6 overlooking massive lake views to enjoy your cozy morning cup of coffee or take in the beautiful sunsets.
• Family Room with TV/DVD, Books and Games
• Bedroom with Queen Bed, slider door to access deck and view of the Lake
• Bunk Room with 2 Bunk Beds (single over full )
• Guest Bathroom with tub/shower, blow dryer,
• Full size washer and dryer and an extra refrigerator for easy access while on the Lake.
• Open Patio Area on the side of the home with lounge chairs to provide shade from the hot sun along with space for your coolers and beach accessories. Lit up at night to enjoy evenings on the lake.
• Small lawn for lounging, games and relaxing in the sun!
This home is privately owned and is NO SMOKING. Must be at least 25 years old to reserve.
*Please advise - Our home has 2 flight of stairs- One flight of stairs from parking pad to upper level and another flight of stairs to lower level and dock/lake. If stairs are hard to manage we would love to help you find a property that is easier accessible.
- No smoking
- No pets allowed (unless prearranged with owner)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
ATTENTION BOATERS ::: Use of waterfront amenities during the spring, fall, and winter are subject to changing lake levels; boat lifts & docks are not usable at low levels.