Rustic cabin with woodstove, high ceilings, updates and lots of charm sleeps 5.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Yes! Porta-crib, high chair, booster seat on site.Yes! Porta-crib, high chair, booster seat on site.
Pets allowed - Well-behaved dogs, selective breeds only. No catsWell-behaved dogs, selective breeds only. No cats
No events - Quiet area. No parties or loud outside music.Quiet area. No parties or loud outside music.
No smoking - NO SMOKING OR CANDLES ALLOWED IN CABIN/ON PORCHNO SMOKING OR CANDLES ALLOWED IN CABIN/ON PORCH
Max guests: 5
- Loft ladder: NOBODY UNDER AGE 9. Only 1 person at a time. Adult must go up first to turn on lights. Don't move ladder.
- Plumbing: Sensitive toilet system. Toilet paper only. KINDLY USE AS LITTLE TOILET PAPER AS POSSIBLE. Throw out what you can in the garbage.
- Please remove shoes at the door. Always close the doors (or screen doors). This helps limit pine needles and bugs. Kindly use coasters under drinks.
Hosted by Judy BerckAsk a question
About Judy Berck
We are a writer and urban planner who live in Portland with two boys aged 11 and 15.
Judy Berck purchased this cabin in 2017
Why Judy Berck chose Brightwood
This is our family cabin and happy place! We come when we can, and love to share it when we can't. It's on a nice piece of land near everything.
What makes this cabin unique
When the sun streams through the trees, it's really beautiful. And the vintage touches are fun.
- english, french