About this rental
Beachfront condo minutes away from Red Hook Ferry Mo's Market nightlife & dining
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 3)
Toilet · shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 3
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Guest are responsible for washing Dishes/Grill and taking out trash. If not done additional cleaning charge will be deducted from Security Deposit.
- Please leave keys in condo $5.00 fee for each missing key will be deducted from Security Deposit
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by KathleenAsk a question
Why Kathleen chose Estate Smith Bay
Sapphire's white sand and crystal clear water makes for one of St. Thomas's most pristine, inviting beaches. This particular unit has a perfect view that looks out in between the trees that dot the beach so that you can see St. John across the water. A short car ride or walk away you can find Redhook's nightlife scene or take a 15 minute ferry to St. John or other islands. Sapphire's own bar and grill is right next door where the friendly staff serves delicious food and refreshing drinks.