In an oceanfront low-rise building, this 2 bedroom/2 bath third floor unit is located in the Arcadia section of Myrtle Beach on Shore Drive. Within easy walking distance, are restaurants, bars, and convenience stores, as well as gift shops, Apache Pier and Ocean Annie's. Just over a mile from 'Restaurant Row', midway between Broadway at the Beach and Barefoot Landing and only 1.5 miles from the newest Tanger Outlet Center.
And of course 'the Beach' is just at the bottom of the steps!
The living room is equipped with the comforts of home: cable TV, DVD player and queen sleeper sofa. We have a paperback library in case you forgot your beach book.
Eat in Kitchen includes: dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender and full size refrigerator/freezer. There are two dining areas; one in the kitchen (Seats 4) and one between the living room and kitchen (ocean-view that seats an additional 4!).
Pillow-top queen bed in master bedroom with private bathroom and 2 twin beds in 2nd bedroom. TVs in each room.
F.A.Q. (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Rentals are weekly Sat-Sat from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend. Rental fee is all inclusive of state/local taxes and departure cleaning service..
2. Unit is NON-SMOKING for the health and comfort of all our guests.
3. Check-in 3PM - Check-out 10AM (Sorry, not negotiable)
4. NO pets, NO motorcycles, NO trailers, NO EXCEPTIONS! These are APATB III HOA rules and property management will evict you from the property.
5. NO FIREWORKS Signs are posted, this is by Horry County ordinance and is enforced.
6. Private Travel insurance can be purchased by individuals on the internet if you are concerned about canceling your plans. Refunds will be made if unit is re-rented or mandatory evacuation.
7. Unit sleeps six (sleeper sofa not recommended for adults).
Keywords: Condominium, A Place at the Beach, APATB III