Label 3 Cottage, located Ivrey (10 minutes from Salins les Bains and 3km from the paragliding school of Mount Poupet) in an old farm completely renovated in an ecological approach. The old facade facing south stones, stone slabs, ceilings winemaker, fir flooring will make you find the charm of authentic.
Ivrey is a nice small village (50 inhabitants) nestled on the slopes of Mount Poupet.
It is a quiet place and a great place for lovers vacationers forest roads and hiking trails (GR59, Big Eight).
Steep, winding roads leading to them, moreover, are ideal for various sporting events fame: Tour du Poupet, hiking cyclo Louis Pasteur 'walking Rise of Poupet.
Like the rest of the Jura, this little corner of nature is full of waterfalls and large rivers gushing from underground caves, beautiful wild for swimming (Loue Valley, the source of Lison Valley Furious, Gour Conche, Cascade Tuffes, Cuisance Valley Cascades of Hedgehog ...)
Not far away, there are also quiet and unspoiled lakes where you can swim in peace away from the rolling hills (4 Lakes Region, Lake Chalain, Lake Vouglans, the Abbey, of Etival ...).
Tap water, pure, just the source of the village, it contains no chlorine or phosphates.
You can also enjoy Salins les Bains thermal baths to relax. Naturally salty waters of this small town character comtoise are sovereign effect for the treatment of rheumatism, fitness and relaxation.
Ivrey is also an ideal starting point to explore the vineyards and the Jura gastronomy (vineyards of Arbois and Château-Chalon, Poligny capital of the County, ...) and more historical and cultural tours (Great Saltworks of Salins the bathroom and Royal Saltworks of Arc et Senans classified as World Heritage by UNESCO, Salt Museum, Pastor House, historic city of Ornans, Besançon and its Vauban fortifications declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco ...)
Not to mention the beautiful walks in forests for mushroom lovers ...
The cottage of 55 m² living space consists of 3 rooms on one level:
1 kitchen / dining room fully equipped
1 living / bedroom (with 1 double bed and 1 sofa bed for 2 new places).
1 bathroom with WC.
The cottage is on the ground floor of our house. Guests have access to a private fenced and sunny 1000 m² with garden furniture, sunbathing and barbecue.
Behind the house sheep and chickens and share a large sunny lot.
Many walks and hikes possible from the cottage.
Equipment of the lodging: dishwasher, stove, wood stove, oven, refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster, raclette oven, microwave, kitchen utensils, kettle.
Washing machine, iron and ironing board, clothes dryer.
Cot, high chair and changing table on request.
15GB high speed internet.
Remember to bring your laptop.
NOTE: there is no TV in our cottage (as in our home for that matter!).
Activities nearby (within 10 km):
- Rivers, Furious and Loue (swimming, canoeing, fishing)
- Mount Poupet (paragliding, hiking and mountain biking)
- Salins les Bains (Grande Saline included in UNESCO, Spa, Casino, tree climbing, Fort Belin and Fort St-Andre)
- Arc et Senans (Royal Saltworks Site classified UNESCO path Gabelous)
- Nans-sous-Sainte-Anne (remote, waterfalls, climbing, climbing, caving ...)
A little further
- Arbois and Poligny (Jura vineyard and gastronomy, County, remote boardwalk, museum of Vine and Wine, Pastor house ...)
- Jura lakes (Lakes Region 4, lakes Chalain and Vouglans Lake Abbey and Etival ...)
- Cascade of Ivrey stream, waterfall gour Conche, the source of Lison, Cascades of Hedgehog,
- Caves Moidons, Osselle ...
- Besançon (Citadel, zoo, Vauban city ...)
- Valley of the Loue and Ornans (town character, Courbet museum ...)
Pets: contact us.
NO Smoking Allowed.
Sheets available for rental for € 8 / bed.
Towels for € 3 / pers.
All linens for bed for 2 + 2 hand towels = € 12.00 ..
Option cleaning available.
Charges included tariff.
Curistes: contact us, preferential prices for three weeks.