XIXe Provencal Stone House With Private Pool ~ Gardens ~ Minutes to Uzes
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - **Need owner’s permission for pets****Need owner’s permission for pets**
Parties/events allowed - Please consult prior to reserving for eventsPlease consult prior to reserving for events
Max guests: 6
- Guests must provide Travel Insurance, including accident and health insurance.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
- english, french
About Carol Greene
In addition to the French countryside, I also live in NYC with its 24/7 excitement. Very fortunate. I love the contrast of both lives. I worked in the film industry for many years producing films and as VP International Production and Acquisitions at MgM/United Artists in New York and London. I lived in London for 11 years and am fortunate to have traveled all over the world for work and pleasure.
Carol Greene purchased this House in 2014
Why Carol Greene chose La Capelle-et-Masmolene
The best of two worlds! Country Manor House with private pool and gardens at the edge of the lovely Medieval town of Uses, which offers fantastic cafes and restaurants, Fetes, famous marches/markets, concerts, theatre, movies, antiques, shopping, bull running and even a famous water park! You and your family, friends can enjoy quiet afternoons and evenings around the pool, BBQing in the garden and playing family games. Or, choose one of the many classical, jazz or rock concerts in Uzes and enjoy world class and Michelin starred dining in one of the superb restaurants in Uzes.
What makes this House unique
• The best that town and country has to offer: an idyllic country home near a bustling Medieval town of Uzes, with delicious cuisine, shopping, sports and culture • A professionally renovated 19C Provencal home that offers french country charm coupled with all modern conveniences • A modern, well stocked Kitchen, with stainless Bosch appliances, coffee maker, toaster, blender, Cuisineart pots and pans, chef quality utensils and every cooking convenience • Alarmed, private Pool that’s unique for the region with a shallow end of 3 feet/1M sloping down to a deep end of 6 feet/3M • Family sized stone BBQ and wrought iron seating for up to 8 people to sample French food and exceptional local wines • Pool and Exterior lighting for swimming and entertaining day into night • Golf (10 minutes away), Tennis (steps away from my home), Fishing (in my Village), and family games provided at home: badminton, croquet, boules • 100+ Restaurants and cafes in Uzes with French and International foods • The Famous Hairdo Candy Museum and La Bouscarasse Water Park for children and the whole family • The renowned Uzes Market on Saturday mornings with farmer’s fresh produce, sophisticated clothing, artisanal ceramics, and much more • Wine tastings at luxurious chateaux for some of the best French wines • Spend a day at a beautiful Mediterranean beach less than 45 minutes away, with provided lounger and umbrellas and includes a delicious lunch with a glass of wine • Visit famous, picturesque Provencal towns and villages all with an hour away Gordes, Isle sur la Sorgue, St. Remy, Les Baux plus many more.