The Reverie Retreat is a self catering center/home for small groups to stay.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 13 (sleeps up to 13 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Place luggage on luggage racks not on bed quilts. Thank you!
- No smoking and no pet policy in historic home.
- Cleaning fee for towels and linens. Enjoy your stay!
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Enhanced cleaning practices
Cleaned with disinfectant
About Becky Alway
Becky and Rob Alway, along with their two daughters, have lived in western Michigan all of their lives. Like the Reverie Retreat, they also live in a historic home just a few blocks away.
Becky Alway purchased this House in 2017
Why Becky Alway chose Scottville
The Reverie Retreat was built in 1909 and originally owned by John and Catherine Mack. Mr. Mack owned a general store in Scottville, in partnership with Justus Stearns, one of the most famous lumber barons of the Great Lakes region.
What makes this House unique
The Edwardian style house is one of three "mansions" that were built in Scottville in the early 20th century. The other two homes remain, just a few short blocks away. The Reverie Retreat features five bedrooms, including a master bedroom with a canopy king bed and hot tub in its own private bathroom.