Come and enjoy this family friendly 2 bedroom home right on the east shore of beautiful Hubbard Lake with an optional pop up camper set among the pines. This property is fully furnished with all amenities provided. Enjoy fishing from the dock, swimming, kayaking and paddle boarding. Catch the sunset from the deck, dock or fire pit. If you like to fish or just cruise the lake there are public boat launches close to the property on the east and south shores. Please note: there are no docking facilities for boats at the property. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Come and enjoy the beauty, tranquility and peace you find at Hubbard Lake. Truly a pure northern Michigan experience!!
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Great place! Would come back.
Awesome place. Great location for any type of trip. Scott has the place extremely well kept and maintained. Would return and would highly recommend.
Great place, clean and beautiful views. Also great people to work with.
Had a amazing time. Highly recommend this place for relaxing, views and great fishing.
Great place to stay!
My wife and I spent three nights here in August 2018. Scott reached out to us before our stay with some arrival details, and was quick to return a call when we had a question shortly after we arrived. We've stayed in a number of houses through VRBO, and this was one of our favorites!
• Location. You can sit in the dining room or kitchen and watch the sun set over the lake!
• We’ve stayed right on the great lakes numerous times before, and we prefer being on Hubbard Lake because the water is much warmer and better for swimming and water activities.
• Amenities: the use of two kayaks, a paddleboard, a large grill, a fire pit, and wi-fi/cable TV made it a great location to relax
• The house was clean and well-kept. The kitchen was fully stocked with basics like cookware, silverware, condiments, etc.
• While the beach itself is a little rocky and doesn’t have any sand, if you bring water shoes it’s a great place to swim in shallow water.
• The beds were adequate, but if you’re looking for a real expensive, high-end mattress, this won’t be for you. They’re clean and well-maintained, but they are what you would likely expect out of a lake house. The mattress in the master bedroom was fine, but you can definitely feel the springs in the lower mattress in the bunk bed.
• The wi-fi and cable were a great touch, but the TV is a large but older “box” TV, with 4:3 aspect ratio.
• As you can tell from the pictures, there are neighbors close by. They were quiet and friendly, but it’s not “secluded” by any means.
We really enjoyed our time here, and would definitely stay here again.
Amazing place great view!!!
Place was great owner is amazing and communicates great. One if the best views I've seen will stay again.
Perfect place for our family getaway
What a great little cottage. The owner, Scott, was easily accessible, helpful and friendly. We had everything we needed for a relaxing weekend at the lake. Plenty of space for the small group staying overnight and plenty of space outside for a mini family reunion. Just roll out the BBQ and you're all set. All the lawn chairs and water equipment you need and a beautiful firepit to enjoy evenings at the lake. Very clean and everything worked as advertised.
Plenty of sheets and towels. All the kitchen items you need except for large cooking pots for that wonderful Michigan corn. We packed everything we needed foodwise and that's a good idea as there are no good grocery stores close by. Don't forget stuff for s'mores... had to find that at the Sunoco in Ossineeke.
Great place, great host, great weekend.
Cute little cottage, quiet & peaceful. Lake is clear & beautiful. Fishing was a challenge but found the bass. Kayaking at sunset was awesome.