2 bedrooms, 2 pool areas, Wifi, Air-condition
Allan Bro Hansen
- english, german, swedish, danish, norwegian
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
We had a lovely stay in the appartment which is as the photos show, very spacious and nicely furnished with everything you need. It is also in a beautiful setting. The gardens and the pools are very well maintained and despite being August it was quite peaceful in the evenings. You are fairly close to Nerja which is lovely, 'tho a nightmare to park in mid- summer. ..Torrox beach area we found is not so attractive, but instead we preferred to relax by pool and on the terraces. Many thanks to our host for putting a great deal of thought and effort to ensure there is everything you need for a relaxing beach/ pool family holiday. And we much appreciated: your tips on dining, the terraces and views, wifi and very comfy sofa and armchair ...
Thank you - we are glad you enjoyed it.
Hope to welcome you back another time.
Wonderful penthouse in a wonderful beach location with a tasty chiringuito right on your doorstep.
This penthouse is set in beautifully maintained gardens with two large pools. It has the added bonus of being only a leisurely 6 minute stroll to the 2km promenade, lined with restaurants and bars where you can enjoy plentiful tapas and cool drinks.
The penthouse is spacious, nicely decorated and equipped with all you might need for a happy holiday. Balcony is large with a really great selection of outdoor furnishings and is just perfect for watching spectacular sunrises.
Allan, the owner, was a pleasure to deal with and exceptionally prompt and efficient in communicating and organising, This makes the booking process so easy. Thank you.
Would strongly recommend you check out this penthouse.
Thank you, Yvonne. Hope to welcome you back some other time.
Perfect apartment with marvelous view!
Spacious apartment with a huge terrace, well equipped kitchen and a wonderful sea view. The Owner Allan is extremely service minded and quick to reply by e-mails. We would definitely book this place again!
Thank you - good to know that you will be back :-)
A fantastic apartment which is extremely well equipped with everything you need for a great stay. The sofa and chair are very comfy and the spacious balcony is fabulous, all the different types of furniture you could wish for.
The owner responds quickly to queries.
Good location we hired a car but it is only a short walk to Torrox Costa where you can easily get the bus to Nerja, Torrox Peublo and Malaga.
Thank you Laura, hope to welcome you back some other time
The complex is well located to visit Malaga, Grenada and beautiful white villages all around. Very easy to find. In June, it was not crowded and TORROX and the complex were quiet.The front sea view from the terrace of the apartment is marvelous. There are indeed wide terraces which double the surface. The flat is very well equipped, modern and clean. For sure, you will not be disappointed because it is really as described. We highly recommend you this rental.
Thank you for your kind words, we also think it is wonderful :-). Hope to welcome you back some other time
Magnifique appartement avec vue apprenable sur la mer
Très bel appartement bien équipé avec vu sur mer. Les photos sont vraiment conformes à la location. La résidence très calme. Les piscines sont surveillées par des secouristes se qui permet d’être en sécurité avec trois enfants en bas âges. Nous y retournerons avec grand plaisir car l’appartement est bien situé pour découvrir la Costa del sol. Un grand merci à l’agence Sunny Palm pour tous leurs conseils pour visiter les environs.Merci au propriétaire pour leur disponibilité à chacune de nos questions.Allez y vous ne le regretterez pas !
Merci beaucoup. Hope to welcome you back.
Torrox-costa is a cosy town popular amongst older couples and child families.
The main attraction is the beach promenade of around 2 km with more than 50 restaurants.
A walk along the promenade is a natural way to end the day after enjoying a good meal.
At the promenade you will also find one of the two tourist-offices in town. For the active guests the promenade is also a fine morning-run, and it includes the possibility to play basketball or volleyball
The town has several supermarkets. Aldi is about 600 m away from the apartment, while the cheapest and biggest (Mercadona) is 2 km away.
The town is more or less the official owner of the title 'The best climate in Europe'.
Close to the town there's lots to do:
- Every mondag from 10 am to 2 pm the local market streches along the mainroad.
- Lots of beaches. The best white sandy beach in Torrox-costa is at the rear of the promenade. Otherwise Buriana Beach Nerja is more touristed and popular beach. We normally use the beach below the apartment and sometimes the one at the rear of the promade - there's lot's of parking space at the hotel in town (close to the basketball courts)
- Nerja, a bigger town just 7 away. Always worth a visit with narrow streets with lots of shops and the open place 'Balcon de Europe' with amazing views and atmosphere.
- The Nerja Caves.
- A river-walk in Nerja (Rio Chillar) – very beautiful. It is recommend to use water-safe shoes and a walking stick but it can be done with sandals. http://www.spain-holiday.com/Nerja/articles/a-family-walk-up-the-rio-chillar-nerja-costa-del-sol
- Torrox-Publo. The original town located 3 km away in the mountains. Have tapas at the open square and enjoy the atmosphere.
- Frigiliana, beautiful white montain village, 15 km away
- Malaga City
- Various montain trips. We love to go Alhama de Granada (60 km), talk a walk in the and finsh up with a refreshment at the cafe.
- Alhambra de Granda (100km). One of Spains main atrractions, order your tickets at their website.
- Ronda (160km) montain-village with amazing views from the bridge across the deep gorge.
- Eagle exhibition accessable by cable car
- Zoo and various amousement parcs near Malaga.
- Gibraltar (190 km)
- Mountain hiking at Malaga: Caminito del rey, Order tickets online: http://www.caminitodelrey.info