Perfect getaway with your family or a couples retreat from the kids!
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - There are Triple bunk beds There are Triple bunk beds
No smoking - no smoking on property. Indoors or outdoors. no smoking on property. Indoors or outdoors.
Max guests: 5 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - must be 25 years of age to rentmust be 25 years of age to rent
- Must remove white bedspread Must strip bedding before leaving Must empty all trash into dumpsters before leaving.
- run dishwasher if dishes are left upon checking out Please start a load of towels before leaving & put in dryer.
- Must keep all plastic out of Fire pit
Enhanced cleaning practices
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
About Mo Harrison
Mike and Mo have been happily married for over 34 years. They love the outdoors, being with their family and being a part of nature. We wanted to share our little slice of heaven on the lake with you. We hope that you will enjoy sitting by the fire, roasting marshmallows, telling stories, fishing and relaxing like we do when we are at Firefly.
Mo Harrison purchased this Cottage in 2018
Why Mo Harrison chose Lampe
We named this property " Firefly Cottage" because we love how active the fireflies are here. Our son, loved the fireflies, He always said, " it's like they are lighting the way for us at night", we wanted something bright, cheery and enlightening for our little cottage.
What makes this Cottage unique
We love Baxter Marina area, its quite, its a piece of Lampe, Mo that not a lot of people know about because it sits way back literally at the end of the road, then you have to get in the water.