In Bar Harbor Elegant Home Near Everything! 5 Star Review Average(19 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3 BR, 2.5 BA, Sleeps 2
Walk down West St. (to the right of the house) to town pier, shops and restaurants. Or walk up West St. 1 & 1/2 blocks to closest Acadia Nat'l. Park entrance (Duck Brook Road) from downtown Bar Harbor. Five minute drive to Cadillac Mountain entrance and Park Visitors Center on Park Loop Road just behind the house. Three-story, end unit town home, one of only three homes on our road (rest is trees), with 4 balconies close to park trails (.1 mile), shops (.5), restaurants (.4) and golf (.4 mile), and Bar Harbor Pier and Shore Path at the other end of my street (.9 mile). Also close to Duck Brook Bridge gateway to 40 miles of Rockefeller carriage roads (hiking, biking, horseback riding). Beautifully decorated. See unsolicited reviews.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2006
- 1544 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Children Welcome
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Air conditioned. Wifi AND working Computer. All bedrooms have new mattresses, cable TV and DVD players. Master bedroom has two balconies, one with two chairs and a small table and one is standing room only. There is a walk-in closet. Master bath has a shower, sink, medicine cabinet, commode, large window with curtain and door to balcony with two chairs. Bedroom two has a queen size bed and shares a bathroom with bedroom 3 (It has the best mattress in the house). It also has antique dresser drawers, accent chair, side tables, closet and one large window with Roman shades. Bedroom three has a nautical motif with two large windows, twin beds, tv/dvd, a closet, bureau drawers and two chairs....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Spotless bathrooms with colorful accessories and art work.
- Since this is a three story home, there are two sets. One set from the garage level to the main living level and another set of steps from the main living room level to the bedroom level. There is a half bath on the main level and two full baths on the bedroom level. Four balconies with Victorian spindled railings 41 inches high would be a concern for those with toddlers....moreless
- Games For Kids
- Sports & Activities
- Autumn Foliage
- Botanical Garden
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Mountain View:
- Near The Ocean:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 20 - May 27, 2017
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $50
- Tax Rate 9%
The cleaning fee of $75 is for two people. It goes up sllightly to $100 for four people.
The house may be rented by no more than 4 (FOUR) people.
50% of rent upon signing of the contract and the rest of the rent due a month before arrival. I will consider other arrangements.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Directions: From Bar Harbor Town Pier (by the shops and restaurants) on West Street, walk up West St., cross over Eden St. (where the number '3' appears on the map above). Continue walking up West St. taking the second right on North Woodbury Road. Once on North Woodbury Road, take the first driveway on the left to the house. The house is one of only three homes on Woodbury Road. The rest of North Woodbury Road is trees. A block and a half from the house is an entrance to Acadia National Park (Duck Brook Pond entrance).
Other Activities: ocean kayaking, seals-otter-peregrine watching
Master bedroom (walk-in closet, armoire, tv/dvd, bathroom not shown)
End Unit on Left! (only 3 homes on our road)
Partial view of dining area with six chairs. Sliding doors to patio not shown.
Nautical Bedroom with Twin Beds
Hallway to half bath on main living level
LR, two chairs with ottomons behind couch not shown. Balcony thru glass door.
Large windows Everywhere!
Antique dresser, tv/dvd, closet, chair not shown
Both beds in twin room. Drawers, closet, tv/dvd, 2nd window, 2 chairs not shown.
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.