New Construction 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath beach house overlooking the Gulf
There is also a large loft space upstairs.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10 - 1212
Minimum age of primary renter: 30
- Absolutely No Smoking or vaping in the house or on porches. No Pets Allowed. House sleeps 10, no more than 12 people including children.
- PLEASE take extra care with our Marble counters. PLEASE wipe up any spills immediately and do not leave lemons, wine, juice etc sitting on the counter
- Please, no large gatherings, group parties, weddings, bachelor/ bachelorette parties. Parking in driveway only, no parking under house or on grass!
Cleaned with disinfectant
Property has guest safety measures
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Hosted by Shannon and George ArchAsk a question
About Shannon and George Arch
We are a New Orleans family that loves the Gulf Coast. We grew up going to the coast and my father bought a house in 1991 in Waveland. We spent so many weekends there enjoying family and friends. My husband and I bought the house next door from him right before Hurricane Katrina. We were in the middle of renovations when our home was destroyed along with so many others. We are so excited to be back in Waveland and Bay St Louis and looking forward to creating new memories with our children, family and friends. We hope that you enjoy our home as much as we do.
Shannon and George Arch purchased this House in 2018
Why Shannon and George Arch chose Waveland
This is a beachfront property less than an hour from New Orleans in the midst of gulf coast casinos, restaurants, live music venues antique shops and some of the best fishing around.
What makes this House unique
You will enjoy the private beach directly across the street and beautiful views from our large front porch.