- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Lifejackets for all children when at the waterfronLifejackets for all children when at the waterfron
No parties/events - Loud parties with alcohol not allowed. Loud parties with alcohol not allowed.
Max guests: 11
- When fires are allowed by Forest Service, all fires on property must be put out before going to bed.
- No loud parties allowed. Family parties for birthdays, etc. are allowed.
- All children are to wear lifejackets when at waterfront or on dock, house rule for the last 85 years.
About Peggy Allison
This terrific cabin has been in my family for 4 generations. My Grandparents built it in the 30's, adding personal touches of the rock work and the tile inset of the sailboat on the chimney at the waterfront. The old wood cookstove is gone now, as is the outhouse, but thankfully time does bring about more modern amenities. I breath a sigh of pleasure each time I drive down the driveway, the day just awaiting wonderful new memories to be made. I would like you to be able to make your own memories too, come enjoy the cabin.
Peggy Allison purchased this House in 1930